Supremes get another racial-discrimination case

For all the complaints you people lodged at me for not using quotes to your satisfaction, I note that you have botched the quotes in this post.

First, I don't recall ever saying anything to you concerning your use of the quote function. Second, you will have to point out where in YOUR opinion I "botched" it, since IMO I didn't.

Does a minority have a right to be treated equally by society?

If catering to a minority is at the expense of the rights of the majority, they do not have a right to impose themselves, IMO.

In the context of basic civil rights for all, all people deserve equal rights and treatment under the law, IMO.

I am very current with the times. I am merely continuing the fight that was begun 50 years ago. The fact that bigots, like you, insist that the fight is no longer necessary shows just how necessary the fight is.

We have changed the laws and we have made great strides towards equality. But we still have not stamped bigotry out of the hearts of bigots

I've just been sitting here for over two days in two threads waiting on your ignorant ass to call me a racist.

You are 110% IN-FUCKING-CORRECT. I'm not racist at all. I have not made a racist argument. In fact, I have argued against YOUR discrimination against a minority because they don't hold the same beliefs as you. If you bother to look it up, YOU are THE definition of a bigot.

It is people like YOU who perpetuate racism, basically by not even knowing what the Hell you're talking about or even fighting for. All you have to hear is the word "race" and you're mind is shut and your rhetoric a broken record. You base your entire argument on dismissing someone with a label without giving any real thought to the actual issue.

When people like YOU quit picking at the fucking scab, it will heal itself.

I've just been sitting here for over two days in two threads waiting on your ignorant ass to call me a racist.

You are 110% IN-FUCKING-CORRECT. I'm not racist at all. I have not made a racist argument. In fact, I have argued against YOUR discrimination against a minority because they don't hold the same beliefs as you. If you bother to look it up, YOU are THE definition of a bigot.

It is people like YOU who perpetuate racism, basically by not even knowing what the Hell you're talking about or even fighting for. All you have to hear is the word "race" and you're mind is shut and your rhetoric a broken record. You base your entire argument on dismissing someone with a label without giving any real thought to the actual issue.

When people like YOU quit picking at the fucking scab, it will heal itself.
Bottom line, Flaja and ilk are 'fighting' for nothing. They want US to lose, perhaps thinking that will mean peace in the long run. Problem is, they have no history.

Bottom line, Flaja and ilk are 'fighting' for nothing. They want US to lose, perhaps thinking that will mean peace in the long run. Problem is, they have no history.

I agree. I think he has no clue what he's fighting for, and as already mentioned, he thinks labelling someone a racist is a legitimate response that dismisses all arguments. And if you noticed, he did a really spiffy job of jumping to conclusions and twisting some words around before putting them in my mouth.

All the while him taking the bait, hook, line and sinker.:dev3:

How would you protect the rights of the people who are being imposed upon? Are you saying some people have a right to infect society with the moral cancer of bigotry?

And note that it was not always private individuals who were doing the imposing. Consider things like riding in the back of the bus or being refused admission to a tax payer supported school being either written into statutory law or tacitly enforced by the majority. The majority has no right to use the law to implement their bigotry.

or black only universities

or black history month

or the NAACP

Nimrod just neg-repped me for .... uuummm .... ZERO points. He's not talking to me anymore. I guess he blames me for his making a complete fool out of himself on this topic.

He may have you on his ignore list, I think I am on it too. Pretty soon he'll have the whole forum on ignore, leaving him to talk to himself. Which was probably the case before he joined, actually...unless you consider the voices in his head other people. Whatever his condition, it is almost certainly due to a subversive plot by those goddamn libertarians. They're all-powerful, I tell you. What with their 1% of the vote and all.

He may have you on his ignore list, I think I am on it too. Pretty soon he'll have the whole forum on ignore, leaving him to talk to himself. Which was probably the case before he joined, actually...unless you consider the voices in his head other people. Whatever his condition, it is almost certainly due to a subversive plot by those goddamn libertarians. They're all-powerful, I tell you. What with their 1% of the vote and all.

At least he'll be chatting with his favorite person then. :laugh:

Forum List

Back