Supreme Ct. Justice Scalia predicts New Internment Camps

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
This story illustrates the stupidity of allowing these guys to stay on the court until they die.....what happens is that they get old and senile....not even to mention some of them are not even qualified when appointed.

In this Scalia refers to Roosevelt's wartime policy of internment as being wrong....thus showing that even Supreme Ct. Justices are susceptible to politically correct propaganda.

Now for the truth>>>>>>>>>>>>>Michelle Malkin | » IN DEFENSE OF INTERNMENT

• Banned
Not sure....but if you are implying i was saying that it could not happen again....that was not the message I intended to send.

My primary message was that Roosevelt was right and to add to it.....we should open internment camps for radical wannabe terrorists....in this time of weapons of mass destruction aka suitcase nukes etc. and lest we forget the warning issued by Iran just a couple of days of ago of claiming to have agents in place in America with targest and that they are primed to attack these targets in America if America sides with Israel and launches a pre-emptive strike on Iran....thus I think it entirely prudent that we launch a new program of internment using a wide net to snatch up these would be terrorists before they can launch an attack on America from within.

Not sure....but if you are implying i was saying that it could not happen again....that was not the message I intended to send.

My primary message was that Roosevelt was right and to add to it.....we should open internment camps for radical wannabe terrorists

We have a camp for terrorists. It's called Camp Delta.

The modern day parallel to what FDR did would be to lock up Muslims for being Muslims. And you are an unmitigated asshole if you think that is a good idea.

Last edited:

My primary message was that Roosevelt was right and to add to it.....we should open internment camps for radical wannabe terrorists....in this time of weapons of mass destruction aka suitcase nukes etc. and lest we forget the warning issued by Iran just a couple of days of ago of claiming to have agents in place in America with targest and that they are primed to attack these targets in America if America sides with Israel and launches a pre-emptive strike on Iran....thus I think it entirely prudent that we launch a new program of internment using a wide net to snatch up these would be terrorists before they can launch an attack on America from within.
That makes sense, internment camps for potential terrorists unless of course we can house them at Gitmo. I was concerned that some would consider internment camps for the illegals. That would be awful.

I initially thought Scalia was taking it a little too far with his warning. Then I saw these posts, which show Scalia was correct.

.....we should open internment camps for radical wannabe terrorists....

Jughead said:
That makes sense, internment camps for potential terrorists

Jug and Saw, the benevolent government has decided you two might be potential terrorists. Report to the internment camps immediately.

• Banned

My primary message was that Roosevelt was right and to add to it.....we should open internment camps for radical wannabe terrorists

We have a camp for terrorists. It's called Camp Delta.

The modern day parallel to what FDR did would be to lock up Muslims for being Muslims. And you are an unmitigated asshole if you think that is a good idea.

Over and over we see liberals come on here and engage in shallow thinking or outright lies in too many cases.

No one has said that all muslims should be put in interment camps...certainly not I.....with our high tech capability today/coupled with refined investigative techniques(unlike in Roosevelt's time)we are capable of weeding out the muslims that might be interested or provoked into terroristic acts...in fact we already have them under surveillance and that has been the case for decades now....whilst it is arguable that it is better to monitor some of them than intern them because of the 'intelligence' that can be gleaned from monitoring them....that is not the case with most of them.

Also....many do not understand with an interment policy many muslims would be motivated t co-operate in order to avoid internment....yes it would definetely be a win-win policy.

• Banned

That makes sense, internment camps for potential terrorists unless of course we can house them at Gitmo. I was concerned that some would consider internment camps for the illegals. That would be awful.

The solution to the illegal problem...would be to arrest those who employ illegal aliens....take away the jobs and they will go back to Mexico voluntarily......though personally I do like Mexicans...they are hard workers...but in these financial times we cannot afford to let them take so many jobs...I rarely see a construction site now that does not employ illegal mexican labor....good paying jobs at one time...now illegals are doing it for minimum wage and less in many cases.

True.

He does not predict them.

Just warns that they CAN happen again.

Choose to ignore that at your own peril though your turn may take a while in coming.

"First they came for the gypsies......"

I initially thought Scalia was taking it a little too far with his warning. Then I saw these posts, which show Scalia was correct.

Jughead said:

Jug and Saw, the benevolent government has decided you two might be potential terrorists. Report to the internment camps immediately.

Shallow and silly remark....get real...the FBI knows exactly which muslims need to be put in camps.....do you realize that the FBI is forced to spend billions of dollars monitoring suspicious muslims...it would make much more sense financially and even more importantly to insure National Security to put these guys in camps.

I have read that the reason FDR did what he did was because he wanted to remove Japanese spies from the coast. So instead of filtering out the spies they sent all Japanese to interment camps. Don't absolutely know if that is true or not.

As for Muslims. How a free world puts up with what a lot of the Muslims do is really interesting. Just look at the conflicts in the world and how many of them involve Muslims. Hell pretty soon being a Christian in the middle east will be a death sentence. Yes, most Muslims are law abiding and moral people, maybe because of necessity. But it sure seems as if the teaching of Islam produces some really heinous behavior, at least to those who are standing next to the suicide bomber. It just amazes me how we put up with 15 century behavior in the 21st and some even defend it.

And please don't respond to what Christians did during the crusades.

Last edited:
True.

Choose to ignore that at your own peril though your turn may take a while in coming.

O.K. for you bean counters who have problems reading....in the first sentence in the article>>>>>"Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese Americans during World War II."

True.

O.K. for you bean counters who have problems reading....in the first sentence in the article>>>>>"Justice Antonin Scalia predicts that the Supreme Court will eventually authorize another a wartime abuse of civil rights such as the internment camps for Japanese Americans during World War II."

Are not predictions like opinions?

I have read that the reason FDR did what he did was because he wanted to remove Japanese spies from the coast. So instead of filtering out the spies they sent all Japanese to interment camps. Don't absolutely know if that is true or not.

As for Muslims. How a free world puts up with what a lot of the Muslims do is really interesting. Just look at the conflicts in the world and how many of them involve Muslims. Hell pretty soon being a Christian in the middle east will be a death sentence. Yes, most Muslims are law abiding and moral people, maybe because of necessity. But it sure seems as if the teaching of Islam produces some really heinous behavior, at least to those who are standing next to the suicide bomber. It just amazes me how we put up with 15 century behavior in the 21st and some even defend it.

And please don't respond to what Christians did during the crusades.

You seem interested in the truth>>>>>check this out>>>>Michelle Malkin | » IN DEFENSE OF INTERNMENT

Jughead said:

Yeah. Another hit like 9/11 and these chickenshits will be calling for a total police state.

Forum List

Back