Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies

Now you are deflecting and changing the discussion.

One, the public hospital system still works in CA, so your OP is dead.

Two, ACA has obviously made the system better.

Three, let's get all of those illegals into the system so they can pay their full share of taxes, hmmm?

No. You changed the discussion when you threw the ACA in there. Illegals are here illegally.

They are breaking our laws to be here and no way should a hospital have to treat their sorry asses. Let em go back to Mexico.

The only way they can get "in the system" is to come here legally and that takes years and thousands of dollars. Why do you think they think they should buy the cow when they get the milk for free.

Your an idiot.
News flash....unless Native American, YOU ARE ILLEGAL.

New Flash. I'm part Native American and very legal. How the fuck bout you??
Yes, Claudette "Elizabeth" Warren.

I like Liz Warren. Sorry to burst your bubble but unlike you I would vote for folks from both parties. Asshole.
Unlike Liz or me, you lie.

No. You changed the discussion when you threw the ACA in there. Illegals are here illegally.

They are breaking our laws to be here and no way should a hospital have to treat their sorry asses. Let em go back to Mexico.

The only way they can get "in the system" is to come here legally and that takes years and thousands of dollars. Why do you think they think they should buy the cow when they get the milk for free.

Your an idiot.

I like Liz Warren. Sorry to burst your bubble but unlike you I would vote for folks from both parties. Asshole.

Fuck off Jakey. Get a life. This one seems to drag your ass down.

Fuck off Jakey. Get a life. This one seems to drag your ass down.
:lol: If you lie, you will be made to explain why.

Whether an ER looses or makes money depends on the number of patients without insurance and government reimbursement for indigent care. This varies a lot from community to community and state to state. For states with expanded Medicaid, ER loses should be low in most communities.

A lot of hospitals in California went bankrupt because of so many illegal aliens who didn't pay. Illegal aliens run up bills having lots and lots of anchor babies. Hospitals in areas with high percentages of illegal aliens are most likely to go under.

Obama claimed that Obamacare wouldn't cover illegal aliens, then he made sure they all knew that no one would ask about citizenship when they applied for it. For some reason, a lot of people still aren't signing up.

The ACA does not cover illegals......where do you get such BS?

A: Immigrants who are not authorized to be in the United States will not be able to receive health care coverage through the Affordable Care Act, but will continue to be treated in emergency rooms.

Currently both St. Joseph Hospital and Community Howard Regional Health provide emergency room care for uninsured people. The cases are often charity, with large portions of the cost written off as noncollectable.

Unauthorized immigrants will not be allowed to purchase insurance from the exchanges, receive subsidies for exchange coverage, or enroll in full-scope Medicaid, Kathy Young, CEO of St. Joseph Hospital said. They are also excluded from temporary high-risk pools.

Illegal immigrants not covered by ACA

The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act signed by President Barack Obama in 2010 is designed to make health insurance more affordable for low-income Americans. It does not grant undocumented, or illegal, immigrants access to taxpayer-funded subsidies or credits to buy health insurance through exchanges.
Are Illegal Immigrants Covered Under Obamacare?

That was under the old system..........where you could just go to the ER. The dates of your WND and other link is 2005.....ACA wasn't in effect then....hell, Obama wasn't even President yet...ooops, I guess Doofus was.

And, it wasn't just happening in California....it was happening in Arizona...the "red" state. But, you can't say that it occurred because of Obamacare.....that's stretching it a bit......well, a lot.
Illegal Immigrants Overrun Arizona's Emergency Rooms

Forum List

Back