Supreme court upholds E-verify!

What about employers paying cash? You are not going to stop Illegal Immigration and to stop Immigration in general will give the USA a competitive disadvantage by not being able to attract top talent to the country, them staying in their own country making their countries better while ours get worse.

Who gives a shit? let's use EVERY tool available to stop as many illegal aliens as possible.

So we stop all Immigration because we believe all mexicans are here illegally?

eXplain to us how E verify stops ALL immigration?

What about employers paying cash? You are not going to stop Illegal Immigration and to stop Immigration in general will give the USA a competitive disadvantage by not being able to attract top talent to the country, them staying in their own country making their countries better while ours get worse.

Who gives a shit? let's use EVERY tool available to stop as many illegal aliens as possible.

So we stop all Immigration because we believe all mexicans are here illegally?
Still lame. I would love to stop all immigration, then make them gain citizenship before they can enter. Stop excusing illegal behavior.

Another example of rightwingloons' love affair with big brother.

cop out. it's the left wing who supposedly wanted to "Punish the employer" now here's yer tool to do just that and yer still whining? How did I know you were lying in the first place?

great news. Now we need the same type of system for voters. Prove that you are who you say you are, and that you are a legal citizen. Otherwise you can't vote.

qft!

Ravi is just scared that they will start using E verify when doling out welfare and she will be out . Nothing to see here folks.

You just cant pay everyone in cash..

How can you justify that to the IRS??

Its one thing to pay a few people in cash and its another to pay a few hundred in cash.

I think this is a great law.

I'm not the biggest fan of government intervention however this law protects American workers and their right to a job in their own country.

I've had enough with the illegals stealing our jobs and spitting in our faces while laughing at us.

They be Racists too. All Illegals are just doing the work Americans wont do. Isn't that what McCain and the Democrats are always telling us? I always thought that was Bullshit code for "Why hire & pay American Citizens a decent wage when we can hire Illegals to work for slave labor wages?" This Law is a good thing. There may now be more Jobs available for American Citizens.

Yeah... most of the illegal immigrants are 'the best' their originating countries have to offer :rolleyes:

You sound dumber with every post

Really! The left here has been screaming how the evil employer needs to be punished for their terrible crimes in hiring illegals. Then it happens and you still bitch. This is a good thing with zero drawbacks. Both sides of the isle should be aware of that.

Really! The left here has been screaming how the evil employer needs to be punished for their terrible crimes in hiring illegals. Then it happens and you still bitch. This is a good thing with zero drawbacks. Both sides of the isle should be aware of that.

They were in favor of it, before they were against it.

You didn't REALLY think the left was being genuine about this did you? They don't know HOW to be genuine.

:confused:

I have never been for the government telling businesses who they can hire.

I would like to hire the best person for the job, regardless of status.

Please don't kid yourself. This is big brother at his finest.

One would think the demonRats would be in here doing the V for victory dance since it is they who have long wanted to "punish employers" wouldn't one?

That's why the Chamber of Commerce is unhappy w/ the ruling because it allows the States to penalize businesses that hire cheap (undocumented) labor. :clap2:

:confused:

I have never been for the government telling businesses who they can hire.

I would like to hire the best person for the job, regardless of status.

Please don't kid yourself. This is big brother at his finest.

That's nice, too bad no one cares what a welfare queen thinks about hiring standards.

Forum List

Back