Supreme Court upholds ‘birther’ sanction

just don't get him talking about spanish ROOT WORDS... It's a fucking total laugh explosion.

the notorized certificate of live birth from the State of Hawaii, was and is the legal document of birth certification for hawaii.....

Alabama and over half or our states use the ''short form''/ their notarized ''computer generated'' form as their legal document.

I ordered a copy of my birth certificate from the state of Alabama, paid them $15 bucks for it and they sent me a notarized computer generated certification, with information that was on my original, missing....like my time of birth...yet this new, shorter certificate was and is legal in every manner....i used it just recently to get my passport.

Arizona, next presidential election, will get obama's legal form for certification of his live birth in Hawaii....the SAME ONE that he has already submitted, and they will, by law, have to accept it....as a legal document of Hawaii.

As I stated earlier in the thread. I'm not a birther. I think it is a loser argument. However, that doesn't mean I think he has produced an actual legitimate birth certificate from Hawaii.

As I mentioned in a previous post, a woman from Hawaii, just moving to this area, attempted to enroll her child in the local school system with the same document that has been made available for Obama, a Certification of Live Birth. The school system would not accept that as documentation.

So, it may be good enough to get you OK'd to be president, but it isn't good enough to get you enrolled in the Prince William County, Virginia school system.

pull up a copy of the short form from hawaii, pull up their law on it, you will see it IS THEIR LEGAL FORM for such now, and the form states that this form is what is needed for any gvt need for a birth certificate, right on the document.

i don't believe you are correct on the woman from hawaii and the school....the woman must have had only a photostat of the child's certificate of live birth and NOT the notarized copy, with the raised seal showing such....

all states HAVE TO ACCEPT hawaii's and all other state's that issue the notarized short form AS LEGAL DOCUMENTATION.....

Well, I did a Google search for you, but came up blank. I heard her on a call in radio show, so I didn't think it would be out there in writing.

I guess due to lack of written evidence we'll just have to go with you calling her a liar and leave it at that. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back