Supreme Court Turns Down Hearing on Ohio Early Voting

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/supreme-court-turns-down-ohio-early-voting-case.

OH NO!!!! Say it ain't SO!!!

The Supreme Court of The United States of America has turned down a request from the Secretary of State for Ohio to hear his appeal of a lower court decision requiring Early Voting for Ohio Voters.

In effect, the Lower Court Decision is upheld and ALL REGISTERED OHIO VOTERS WHO WISH TO CAN VOTE EARLY.

I know....I know.

All you Mother Lovin', God Fearing, Apple Pie Eating, Girl You Left Knocked Up Back Home (After She Refused Your Offer to Pay For An Abortion) ConJobs, NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists this means THAT ALL REGISTERED VOTERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE....NOT JUST THE REPUGS THAT THE SecState of Ohio wanted.

Ain't Democracy Grand....eat it.

Supreme Court Turns Down Ohio Early Voting Case | TPM LiveWire.

OH NO!!!! Say it ain't SO!!!

The Supreme Court of The United States of America has turned down a request from the Secretary of State for Ohio to hear his appeal of a lower court decision requiring Early Voting for Ohio Voters.

In effect, the Lower Court Decision is upheld and ALL REGISTERED OHIO VOTERS WHO WISH TO CAN VOTE EARLY.

I know....I know.

All you Mother Lovin', God Fearing, Apple Pie Eating, Girl You Left Knocked Up Back Home (After She Refused Your Offer to Pay For An Abortion) ConJobs, NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists this means THAT ALL REGISTERED VOTERS WILL BE ALLOWED TO VOTE....NOT JUST THE REPUGS THAT THE SecState of Ohio wanted.

Ain't Democracy Grand....eat it.
very good call in my view. in the end though way national polls are looking sadly even if obama wins ohio it probally won,t be enough to have a chance to win.

More people actually getting to vote. Must annoy the Hell out of the republicans.

Early voting isn't going to be the hoped for cure obama needs. Interviews with early voters reveal that what they are saying is "We have waited four years for this vote. There's no reason to wait."

Early voting isn't going to be the hoped for cure obama needs. Interviews with early voters reveal that what they are saying is "We have waited four years for this vote. There's no reason to wait."
the promblem for obama is even if he wins ohio it won,t be enough unless he win all of nv, nh,wi,mi and pa. loses any one of those and he is toast.

More people actually getting to vote. Must annoy the Hell out of the republicans.

The amount of people allowed to vote was never the issue, the issue was people voting who where not eligible to vote, I.E. illegals,dead people etc.
If the situation where reversed and these votes where going the GOP's way you would be in an uproar as well, to disagree would be disingenuous.

The amount of people allowed to vote was never the issue, the issue was people voting who where not eligible to vote, I.E. illegals,dead people etc.
If the situation where reversed and these votes where going the GOP's way you would be in an uproar as well, to disagree would be disingenuous.
either way conservative should be not worried. with such a big lead nationally in the polls, even if they do not win ohio they probally still win at the moment.

63% - 37% doesn't sound good for Romney.

Has Obama Already Won the Election? | NBC Chicago
promblem is man even if obama wins ohio, he need to win w1, mi,ia,mi and nv to have a chance. the way national polls looking that not looking like he win all five. With him now four points behind in two major national poll gallup and pew i am worried even a victory in ohio will not matter in the end.

63% - 37% doesn't sound good for Romney.

Has Obama Already Won the Election? | NBC Chicago
promblem is man even if obama wins ohio, he need to win w1, mi,ia,mi and nv to have a chance. the way national polls looking that not looking like he win all five. With him now four points behind in two major national poll gallup and pew i am worried even a victory in ohio will not matter in the end.

I'm confident Obama will win MI and PA. Romney has all but conceded those states to Obama, most notably by withdrawing money and ad campaigning in those states. If Obama wins NH and IA, he needs OH or VA or CO or WI or FL. Romney needs ALL of those states to win. That's a very uphill battle for Romney.

This will only wind up hurting the military folks the law was changed to help. Next election they won't have the couple of extra days to vote. Ohio will change the law back to what is was before because of the undo administrative burden on election officials. In the end nobody wins.

I'm confident Obama will win MI and PA. Romney has all but conceded those states to Obama, most notably by withdrawing money and ad campaigning in those states. If Obama wins NH and IA, he needs OH or VA or CO or WI or FL. Romney needs ALL of those states to win. That's a very uphill battle for Romney.
but promblem is he behind in co, fi, va and nc in the polls and even in nh. if he were to lose nh very bad news as no dem lost that for years.

also promblem is he need not just ohio but wi , nh,nevanda and iw. Loses any one he toast.

wi also worrying as he has rep govenor and vp paul ryan on gop side from their

in england many new outlet saying obama the underdog now and with national polls i can not disagree. he need some mo and that has to come from good debate peformance tonight.

This will only wind up hurting the military folks the law was changed to help. Next election they won't have the couple of extra days to vote. Ohio will change the law back to what is was before because of the undo administrative burden on election officials. In the end nobody wins.
i think it fair as it give people time to vote. in end might not make any difference to obama hopes anyway

Forum List

Back