Supreme Court to rule on gay marriage and doma

These right wingers hate the gays the most.

Or do they?

There are so many groups they hate, it's hard to keep track. In fact, it's probably easier to say they hate everyone not white, American Christian and ignorant.

Yes, Jews like me hate everyone non white, american christian, etc...

Do you ever tire of calling everyone who doesn't share your narrow views a bigot?

You libs are the most intolerant and closed minded people on earth. YOu ban EVERYTHING you dont approve of, and that impacts far more people.

What have I banned? Republicans still have the right to hate and they practice it daily.

David Koresh was a cultist who killed his own people. Very much like obama.

Who has Obama killed.

Now Bush and the Republicans are covered with the blood of thousands. Americans, Iraqi Christians, the list is endless.

This is interesting.

DOMA will probably be struck down. It was pretty much like the "flag burning" amendments. Congress knew it was unconstitutional when they passed it, the only amazing thing was that it took this long for a court challenge to work its way through the courts.

Full Faith and Credit Clause. If one state recongizes gay marriage, the other 49 have to recognize marriages performed there, and so do the Feds.

Perry v. Hollingsworth is the more interesting case, because I really do think that Judge Walker overstepped his bounds by finding a right to gay marriage in the 14th Amendment (the one stop shop for Judges who like to legislate from the bench.) Even the 9th Circuit, notoriously liberal, had to reel him in a bit, limiting his finding to just California.

Full faith and credit isn't really at issue here, since the Constitution gives Congress the power to determine the manner in which other states must recognize the acts.

I think Perry was decided correctly. The entire enterprise stinks to high heaven on 14th Amendment grounds.

Obama killed four Americans in Libya. He wanted to kill 30. He killed Brian Terry and thousands more in mexico.

Obama killed four Americans in Libya. He wanted to kill 30. He killed Brian Terry and thousands more in mexico.

crazy2.jpg

Forum List

Back