Supreme Court Ruling on Obama Care Today

I thought that todays Supreme Court Ruling was on the AZ. immigration law SB1070.
Next week is on the Health Care bill.

Opinions are issued today, June 21 and June 25. There is no schedule for any particular ruling but usually the most divisive decisions are held till the final week. They may add a few more days next week too.

6-3 against. Just a hunch, Sotomayor will vote (rule) against it. Interesting that she was nominated by both Bush I for a District Court position and Clinton for Court of Appeals.

Just a hunch.

6-3 against. Just a hunch, Sotomayor will vote (rule) against it. Interesting that she was nominated by both Bush I for a District Court position and Clinton for Court of Appeals.

Just a hunch.

If you really think Sotomayor is going to be a vote against, you really have no clue what you're talking about.

Just a hunch.

If you really think Sotomayor is going to be a vote against, you really have no clue what you're talking about.
Stranger things have happened!

Just a hunch.

Stranger things have happened!

It's more likely than the result is 6-3 to uphold than it is 6-3 to overturn.

Forum List

Back