Supreme Court Refuses To Halt Birth Control Mandate

The ONLY person I represent is ME!

That 'herd mentality' of yours is one of the biggest reasons this nation is swirling the bowl.

Well, that's true, as crazy as the GOP has become, they haven't reached your level of insanity, yet.

Yep, you moronic liberals have driven me completely around the bend.

I'm so insane because I want our government to operate WITHIN the confines of the Constitution, I want people to be responsible for themselves, I want parents to be responsible for their children, I want Democrats and Republicans alike to awaken from this nightmare 'Us versus Them' mentality and realize that it's ALL of us versus this leviathan government, I want Americans to remember JFK's call to "Ask not what your country can do for you..."

I admit, I've got to be batshit CRAZY!

You just haven't gotten the message. You might want the government to operate within the Constitution. Liberal democrats don't want the Constitution. You may still think they do.

Hobby Lobby should start closing stores and firing people. They can go to on line sales, move distribution centers out of the US.

Yes, that's exactly the thing they should do! Firing people is the Christian thing to do, and outsourcing their distributions centers is the patriotic right wing thing to do!

You're a fucking idiot.

When the government uses its power to change the terms of the employment to require employers to violate their own beliefs, it's time to move on.

Oh shut the Hell up with this bullshit. There's nothing about the health care bill that requires anyone to violate their religious beliefs. The notion that health insurance covering birth control or the morning after pill is equivalent to the employer committing abortion is simply untrue. It's time to move on from the insane notion that simply ascribing the title "religious belief" to something makes it instantly permissible. How about we start applying personal responsibility. Even if the morning after pill was an abortive procedure (which it's not) it would be the employee doing the deed, not the employer.

It's absolute insanity to say that employers creating company policy to enforce their own religious beliefs over their employees actions is somehow a way to preserve religious freedom.

The ONLY person I represent is ME!

That 'herd mentality' of yours is one of the biggest reasons this nation is swirling the bowl.

Well, that's true, as crazy as the GOP has become, they haven't reached your level of insanity, yet.

Yep, you moronic liberals have driven me completely around the bend.

I'm so insane because I want our government to operate WITHIN the confines of the Constitution, I want people to be responsible for themselves, I want parents to be responsible for their children, I want Democrats and Republicans alike to awaken from this nightmare 'Us versus Them' mentality and realize that it's ALL of us versus this leviathan government, I want Americans to remember JFK's call to "Ask not what your country can do for you..."

I admit, I've got to be batshit CRAZY!

According to whom?

By what authority have you determined government is ‘outside’ the ‘confines’ of the Constitution?

The problem isn’t ‘the government,’ the problem is your ignorance of, or contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

Forum List

Back