Supreme Court May Rule That Cops NO LONGER NEED WARRANTS TO ENTER YOUR HOME!

If I were a justice hearing this issue I would...

• Side with the cops having more discretion & power

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Side with a strict following of the constitution & prevention of possible abuse

Votes: 25 100.0%

• Total voters
[...]I must question your version of being "invaded"....
In this day of electronic wizardry we can in an instant make a digital motion picture record of anything. Including police activity. The police know this and are being very careful to NOT violate the rights of the people.[...]
You are quite mistaken. If you don't think so, do a Google search with keywords Wrongful Police Raids On Private Homes Is Increasing.

And if you haven't yet visited this site I suggest you do:
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids
I used the link provided. In the State of NY from 2005 thru 2010 inclusive there were a grand total of THREE of these type events.
over 30 million people live in NY. That's a lot of households. Surely a target rich environment for the storm troopers. THREE incidents. Time for the black helicopter sightings to begin.

I used the link provided. In the State of NY from 2005 thru 2010 inclusive there were a grand total of THREE of these type events.
over 30 million people live in NY. That's a lot of households. Surely a target rich environment for the storm troopers. THREE incidents. Time for the black helicopter sightings to begin.
First, the New York State population is less than 20 million. But regardless of that statistic, if you were one of those three victims of a mistaken break-in I'm sure you wouldn't be so casually accepting of what in fact is an outrageous abuse of police power.

More important; if we consider the number of wrongful (mistaken) break-ins by police occurring within the entire United States, with particular attention to those in which innocent citizens are killed, injured or simply humiliated and terrified as the result of this official incompetence and/or casual contempt of the Fourth Amendment, one must either be densely apathetic or harbor approval of a totalitarian system of government.

Of the three incidents you reference, are you at all concerned about the cause of the mistake, or the reason for the warranted search -- which in the majority of instances is some relatively minor drug issue.

Without your presenting some sensible basis for your casual approval of what is a veritable epidemic of break-ins by police one can only assume that you are oriented to acceptance of dominance and humiliation.

I recall the left wing, encouraged by the left wing media, going nuts at the thought of US intelligence evesdropping on selected international calls without a warrant. It was during the Bush administration. The same lefties in the media ignore real threats to civil liberties during a radical left wing administration. Imagine what will happen if the Obama administration starts kicking in the doors of people who don't purchase their own medical insurance.

awwww, hoohey. No one I remember went nuts for the monitoring of international calls that were routed phyically through switches located in the US. The outcry was for evesdropping on Americans in America without a warrent and the handing over of million of phone record by several large telecom companies.

The DEA has always used Gestsapo tactic against American citizens who use non approved recreational drugs. So it's no supprise that the fascism is spreading to the regulare cops on the beat.

There is no war on Drugs. The war is on Americans who choose to use non approved recreational chemicals. The feds have completely usurped the constitutional with their fascist war on Americans too.

Forum List

Back