Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama?

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220

Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama?

12/3/12

---

But others think the first lady—who spent the past four years seeking to better the lives of military families and fighting to end childhood obesity before becoming one of the stars of her husband’s reelection effort this fall—could have bigger things ahead of her, if she so chooses. “Michelle is Superwoman. What can’t she do?” Samuel L. Jackson recently told Newsweek. “That’s why people love her. She can be on the Supreme Court and anywhere else she wants. She can be the president. She’s history and she’ll stay history because she is so amazingly smart and together.”

---

Read more: Supreme Court Justice Michelle Obama? – Patriot Update

awhellnaw.jpg

obamaho06xk0.gif

Michelle Obama 2016: Why Not?

Elspeth Reeve
Nov 9, 2012

---
When TV Guide speculated about what Obama might do if her husband lost, the leading theory was that she'd be some kind of TV talk show host:

“Personally I want to see her in the White House,” says Hillary Estey McLaughlin, president of Telepictures Productions, the syndication company behind the Ellen DeGeneres Show. “But if she were not going to be in the White House, I’d love to have her as the host of a show. She’s amazing...She reminds me of Oprah Winfrey, as someone who has the ability to make people understand complex things in a simple way.”

Obama could use her ability to "make people understand complex things in a simple way" to help moms with troubled teens, or she could explain public policy to the masses.

---
Michelle Obama 2016: Why Not? - Politics - The Atlantic Wire

obamaho03qb3.gif

I don't think disbarred lawyers are eligible to become supreme court judges.

I don't think disbarred lawyers are eligible to become supreme court judges.
Question: What are the requirements to become a Supreme Court justice?
Answer: Ironically, there are no requirements given in the Constitution for becoming a Supreme Court justice. No age, experience, or citizenship rules exist. In fact, a Supreme Court justice does not need to even have a law degree. However, since the Senate confirms justices, experience and background have become important factors in the confirmations.
What are the Requirements to Become a Supreme Court Justice

'Mooch' has had her law license stripped away. But what the Hell! She's black so that alone would make it OK in this day and age where the government deliberately seeks to reward the people for their sloth and indolence by making them more comfortable in it, instead of pushing them to leave it.

Forum List

Back