Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens Dead

Is this the part where I'm supposed to be somber and respectful toward a a career swamp dwelling oligarch?

Sorry, can't fake it anymore.

View attachment 269650

Just exactly what was POTUS Ford thinkin? One to many hits on the head playing football I reckon...

Wonder what that Walkman Dude is listening to is worth on Ebay?
What was Eisenhower thinking about?...What were the Bushes thinking about?...What was Trump thinking about in appointing Kavanaugh?

I can count two USSC justices who are worth their weight in ground beef since FDR and one of them is dead.

The nation has basically been ruled by nine unelected oligarchs since the Marbury v. Madison travesty...Fuck 'em all.

Burn in hell.

“A Ford appointee, Stevens retired in 2010 as one of the Court’s most liberal members. He became increasingly outspoken after his retirement, calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and abolishing the death penalty,”

Oh? I hoped he was active on the job and Trump could blow leftist heads apart again. Too bad. Worst news I heard all day.

99 years old!

Bless him!!!!!!!

Not bad.....not bad at all! RIP Justice Stevens!

Burn in hell.

“A Ford appointee, Stevens retired in 2010 as one of the Court’s most liberal members. He became increasingly outspoken after his retirement, calling for the repeal of the 2nd Amendment and abolishing the death penalty,”

Hope that lefty POS enjoys hell cause that's where he should go.

Too bad the President can't nominate / appoint a new 'FORMER USSC Justice' to fill the 'vacancy' by firing Ginsburg and then nominate a USSC Justice to fill her spot.

:p

On a serious note...

(Former) Associate Justice John Paul Stevens, thank you for your service to your country - God bless you and your family.

"Retired Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States, John Paul Stevens, died this evening at Holy Cross Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, of complications following a stroke he suffered on July 15. He passed away peacefully with his daughters by his side. He was 99 years old"

Former Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens Has Died

I'm saddened by the loss of 60,000,000 unborn American citizens, and I was sorry to hear Justice Stevens helped strengthen the Roe v. Wade law that was determined by the bench and not by the Congress of 1973, and strengthened by rulings Justice Stevens voted for in 1975 and thereafter which also furthered separation of church and state by removing church influence entirely.

A Godless society has already raised the murder rate, and rulings against more sophisticated guns merely put the deadliest guns in the hands of people who had no respect for the law and removed guns from the hands of law-abiding people. Justice Stevens voted for removing the Second Amendment from the Constitution.

At one time in our history, Justices did not legislate. Now it's common.

Legacy of the Supreme court under Justice Stevens:
60,000,000 dead unborn American citizens due to uterine invasion and painful removal of unborn human being from it.
Weakening of the Christian influence in America and influencing the rise of atheism, Satanism, and the casting of evil spells against American Citizens by Wiccan practitioners
Causing repeal of the Second Amendment to be a strategic goal of the power-hungry Democrat machine
Discouragement of traditional womanhood's role in raising children who do right, resulting in higher divorce rates when men devalue womanhood in exchange for playing around as a way to escape his role in childrearing which loses its luster as children learn to talk back because mom is too tired from her job to teach them to respect their father or no dessert.
There are reasons societies fail. And all of them have to do with families broken down by serial errors caused by specific bad behaviors which, without religion are a thorn in the flesh of everyone affected by broken vows, addiction to alcohol, deadly cigarettes and pot, and other relaxants, most of which are or were in the illegal drug arena.

Forum List

Back