Supreme Court. Individual mandate

I don't make up the definitions, SE. They are fixed. But if you use made up or extremist definitions or "facts", then you don't have a case.

We are waiting.

guess you'll have to wait then......your so-called 'requirements' are either ridiculous or non-forthcoming.....got any other bright ideas to pretend you're not losing debates......? :D

Sure. You need to do some serious reading.

Argument – - The Writing CenterThe Writing Center
writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/argument/Argumentation is not just what your instructors do. We all use argumentation on a daily basis, and you probably already have some skill at crafting an argument.
[PDF]
How to Make An Argument - Darren Schreiber
dmschreiber.ucsd.edu/Teacher/ThinkClearly/MakeAnArgument.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
[email protected]. How to Make an Argument. As you are reading, pay attention to the way the authors make their arguments. Then, when you lay out ...
[PDF]
In order to make an argument, you have to make a claim (the ...
www.princeton.edu/~hhalvors/teaching/phi201.../lecture0203.pdfFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
In order to make an argument, you have to make a claim (the conclusion) and you have to give some evidence for the claim (the premises). “Bush tried to justify ...
How To Make an Argument for Anything. First, take a Contrarian ...
Welcome peteranthonybooks.com - BlueHost.com example of how to make an argument for anything is to imagine an idea that is ridiculous, and then argue for it as if it was your passion. It's actually kind of ...
How to Make an Argument
JSTOR: An Error Occurred Setting Your User Cookie P Boghossian - 2002 - Related articles
unheard of for people to make an assertion and not make an argument. In this article I will define an argu- ment, describe how to construct a basic argument, and ...

And how to avoid logical fallacies.

Purdue OWL: Logic in Argumentative Writing
owl.english.purdue.edu › OWL › General Writing › Academic WritingJun 28, 2011 – This resource covers using logic within writing-- logical vocabulary, ... Avoid these common fallacies in your own arguments and watch for them ... http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/659/03/
Fallacies – - The Writing CenterThe Writing Center
writingcenter.unc.edu/handouts/fallacies/This handout discusses common logical fallacies that you may encounter in your own writing or the writing of others. The handout provides definitions, examples ...
LOGICAL FALLACIES to avoid in writing and argument
http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...d.net/.../showthread.php?...LOGICAL-FALLACIES...
9 posts - 2 authors - Feb 25, 2011
Logical Fallacies to Avoid in Writing and Argument Strong, logical arguments are essential in writing. However, the use of faulty logic or ...
How to Avoid Logical Fallacies | eHow.com
eHow | How to Videos, Articles & More - Discover the expert in you. | eHow.com › EducationHow to Avoid Fallacies in a Thesis Statement; How to Appeal to Guilt Fallacy ... A logical fallacy occurs when a writer or speaker relies on untrustworthy ...
Writer's Web: Reasoning: Arguing Cogently
writing2.richmond.edu/writing/wweb/reason3.htmlReasoning: Methods of Argument & Avoiding Fallacies Writer's Web By David ... See our page on Other Logical Fallacies for more about faulty analogies. 2.

Have the mods check, and then we will all know the latest, stupidest thing you have done here. :lol:

The mods don't work for me.

Black_label is a leftist hack, just as you are. Doesn't mean that you're the same drone, just that you both have ThinkProgress do your thinking for you.

You are an extremist righty hack trying to be fool all that you are mainstream American narrative in outlook.

You fail, little Minion.

We were divided prior to Obama,

Not NEARLY to the extent we are now. Obama is the Great Divider.

he has NOT brought us together, sadly. Bush II created the great divide.

Nonsense. The left couldn't abide not being in power, but Bush did nothing to drive a wedge between Americans; Obama does. Obama pits group against group, he actively fosters envy and hatred.

Big Brother now owns & controls your body. So now he controls everything. American Citizens are slaves now. Those who are celebrating this, will regret that at some point. Nothing is free. There's a big price to pay on this one. Giving up your Freedom & Liberty for some possible Freebies, is not a price worth paying in the end.

Big Brother now owns & controls your body. So now he controls everything. American Citizens are slaves now. Those who are celebrating this, will regret that at some point. Nothing is free. There's a big price to pay on this one. Giving up your Freedom & Liberty for some possible Freebies, is not a price worth paying in the end.

A person must submit to be owned I don't submit to any unjust laws.

I hear ya, but so many others have submitted. But they'll regret that at some point. Once the Government owns your body, it's all over. You are no longer free. Are some possible Freebies really worth that?

You are an extremist righty hack trying to be fool all that you are mainstream American narrative in outlook.

Anyone to the right of Pol Pot is labeled "extremist" by you Jake.

You fail, little Minion.

Fail at what, you simpering baboon?

At everything, Minion mine.

You are not mainstream, you are not in the American narrative, and whatever America you believe you want, you are not going to get it, from either Romney or Obama.

I hear ya, but so many others have submitted. But they'll regret that at some point. Once the Government owns your body, it's all over. You are no longer free. Are some possible Freebies really worth that?

The patriot act wasn't worth the lose.

At everything, Minion mine.

I see.

You are not mainstream, you are not in the American narrative, and whatever America you believe you want, you are not going to get it, from either Romney or Obama.

Jake at home...

obama2-sheep-.jpg

Devils' advocate here. According to some pundits, Roberts's CONSERVATIVE principles include judicial restraint. What he basically said is "This may be a piece of shit. Our job is not to determine if it is a piece of shit. Our job is to determine if it is constitutional. Congress has the power to tax. If you don't like the tax, replace Congress."

Charles Payne suggested that Roberts was "crazy like a fox". I tend to agree.

I would agree IF the ObamaCare Law had been passed AS a tax.

But it deliberately was not.

Congress itself labeled it a "penalty." They had previously contemplated calling it a tax, but rejected that option. And their rejection was VERY deliberate. It was no oversight and not a "mistake."

It is NOT for the SCOTUS to alter the WORDS chosen by Congress to force fit a required "finding" into one of their opinions in order to "salvage" a law. The CHOICE made BY Congress should have been scrupulously honored. Instead, CJ Roberts is GUILTY himself of blatant activism by re-writing the legislation and by straining to "interpret" clear words which required no interpretation. That aint exactly "conservative."

If he had to strain and bend and twist like a damn pretzel to reach such a conclusion, as Roberts did, then that SHOULD have been a clue that he had strayed FAR off the reservation. And if it WERE a "tax" despite the carefully chosen words of Congress, then why was it allowed to stand when it was an apportioned tax, why was it allowed to stand when it originated in the fucking Senate and why did the Court reach ANY decision on it when the anti-injunction law forbids such a thing until someone has PAID that tax (which, obviously, nobody yet has or could have)?

A fully dishonest "opinion" by the CJ. Absolutely shameful.
Roberts laid out the reasoning and cited precedent on why the payment Congress called a penalty, is for constitutional purposes , a tax.

you have addressed none of that. you just rant and rave like the pretender you are

Last edited:
for the CoyoteFascists, Libertarians, and the far right:

I understand now that we are seeing, in the far right and the libertarian reactions to the ACA decision, the last spasms of 20th century political norms and values, which the younger generations of America are repudiating.

The uber patriotism, neo-conservatism, ethnocentrisim, nativism, and ultra individualism are not the values even underwhelming of those born after 1980. They no more desire their parents and grandparents' ways than did our generations. They are connected by age, instant communications, family, their gadgets, and the future.

They will create their own way.

The best to them.

Unsubscribe.

Forum List

Back