'Supreme Court Inc.'

Oh Boo fucking Hoo!!!! Cry me a gawd damn river..

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

Can you give us a reason why you think they're wrong?

I just want you to at least pretend you're trying to have an intelligent conversation.

I have read a lot of interviews with Supreme Court judges. For most part they do exactly what Breyer is doing, defend the court.

I see.

According to you, the only way he could possibly be right is if he agreed with you. Otherwise, he is defending the court.
I would never expect a Supreme Court judge to express an opinion on a controversial issue, although they do occasionally. A judge that would do that would open themselves up to lot of criticism plus they would have to abstain from participation in some legal proceedings. So they discuss issues that are not particular controversial and defend the court.

Breyer has in the past, and took a little flack for an opinion he had about the burning of Korans. Yet, somehow, he is defending the court because, instead of relying on what a reporter who rights a libneral blog says, he takes the time to review the record of the Roberts court, compare it with the record of the court over its entire existence, and state the fact that he does not see the court being more pro business. Could this possibly be because he did not just look at a few cases that made headlines, and actually looked at every case they handled?

Nope, he is just blindly defending the court.

Tell you what, if you think he is wrong, do the same thing he did. Examine the record, and prove that the Roberts' court decides more cases in favor of businesses than they do against them.

Why do whiny Progressives always sound like the Alec Baldwin parody from "Team America"?

TimRobbins.jpg

Let me explain to you how this works: You see, the corporations finance Team America, and then Team America goes out... and the corporations sit there in their... in their corporation buildings, and... and, and see, they're all corporation-y... and they make money.

Forum List

Back