Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

Why doesnt Palin do the same?

I heard Palin was born in Russia. Her mom was snowmobiling while pregnant and the bumpy ride sent her into labor. She had little Sarah right out on the ice. It turns out she was in russia.

Does this sound far fetched?

Read this:

It is commonly recommended that women not fly at all during their last six weeks of pregnancy. Most major air carriers require that pregnant passengers traveling within 30 days of expected delivery must provide a doctor's statement dated within 72 hours of departure indicating the due date and indicating that air travel does not pose a health risk. Women in labor will be denied boarding for safety reasons. Pregnant women should always consult their obstetricians or midwives before traveling.

BUT:

Palin said she felt fine but had leaked amniotic fluid and also felt some contractions that seemed different from the false labor she had been having for months.

"I said I am going to stay for the day. I have a speech I was determined to give," Palin said. She gave the luncheon keynote address for the energy conference.

THEN:

So the Palins flew on Alaska Airlines from Dallas to Anchorage, stopping in Seattle and checking with the doctor along the way.

"The stage of her pregnancy was not apparent by observation. She did not show any signs of distress," Boren said.

Palin never got big with this pregnancy. She said she didn't try to hide it but didn't feel a need to alert the airline, either.

MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE CONSIDERED THIS:

The risk of Down syndrome increases with the mother's age. For mothers under 30, it happens in fewer than one in 1,000 births. For mothers Palin's age, it's one in 35, according to the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.

From what I have read of Bergs filing to the Supreme Court it appears to be a standing issue. Does Berg have the right as a citizen or for that matter any cizen have standing to challenge the qualifications for a Presidential candidate? The basic rule the Supore court has followed according to what I have seen are these.

The United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania defines standing as follows: "The Supreme Court has clarified the doctrine since Justice Douglas’s time. It is now clear that standing is an “irreducible constitutional minimum” that has three elements. Lujan v. Defenders of Wildlife, 504 U.S. 555, 560 (1992); see also Danvers Motor Co. v. Ford Motor Co., 432 F.3d 286, 290-91 (3d Cir. 2005) (employing Lujan's three-pronged test).

First, a party must have experienced an injury in fact: “an invasion of a legally protected interest which is (a) concrete and particularized and (b) actual or imminent, not conjectural or hypothetical.” Lujan, 504 U.S. at 560 (citations and quotation marks omitted).

Second, there must be a causal connection between the injury in fact and the defendant's conduct that is “fairly . . . trace[able] to the challenged action of the defendant, and not . . . the result [of] the independent action of some third party not before the court.” Id. at 560-61 (quoting Simon v. E. Ky. Welfare Rights Org., 426 U.S. 26, 41-42 (1976)).

Third, a favorable decision must be likely to redress the complained of injury. Lujan, 504 U.S. at 561 (citations omitted).

Where a plaintiff cannot establish each of the three elements, the plaintiff does not have standing and the court therefore does not have jurisdiction over the case and cannot rule on the merits. See Goode v. City of Phila., 539 F.3d 311, 327 (3d Cir. 2008) (“[O]nce the District Court determined that [plaintiffs] did not have standing, it necessarily determined that it did not have jurisdiction and thus it could not decide the merits of the case.”)." (Berg vs. Obama, No. 08-4083, (E.D. Pa 10/24/2008) at p. 9)

It is really hard to say, if Justice Souter will accept Bergs filing, but based on recent history and the Justice in question IMO this doesn't look very possible.

yeah, a one page note from his doctor.

wanna try again or can i start laughing at you now?
If you are a healthy individual you will not have a long medical report, even some people older then him will have short medical reports.

Is anyone asking for her birth cerificate ? Is anyone taking the issue to the Supreme Court ?
I think she/he was refering to her medical records which I have heard some journalist asking for refering the fact she just had a downs baby. Personally I think it is a non issue, for one healthy women can have children with downs, for her doctor would never let her five kids if she was ever in poor health or has had a history of cancer or such things.

I think she/he was refering to her medical records which I have heard some journalist asking for refering the fact she just had a downs baby. Personally I think it is a non issue, for one healthy women can have children with downs, for her doctor would never let her five kids if she was ever in poor health or has had a history of cancer or such things.

No shit sherlock----im' talking about BIRTH certicates here----It is a REQUIREMENT that a candidate for President. I'm sure Palin can come up with one to stop the nonsense. Why does Obama let this shit go on and on and on ???? Sorry--fact check should not be Americans source of truth.

None of the four candidates has released one medical record. Total deflection.

A letter from a doctor is not a medical record, hence the noun letter in lieu of the noun record. But I am thinking of using this as a precedent with my insurance company when they ask for my medical records. :D

Produce the birth certifricate...it's so easy a Caveman could do it.

Last edited:
As an American citizen, I DEMAND the right to see the real birth certificate . I reserve the right to continue to find some obscure flaw through my "expert analysis" or subsequently claim that the Supreme Court is in the tank for Obama. And after all the critics and obama-lovers debunk my allegations, I DEMAND my right to claim bias in the Constitution itself. It is my right as an American.

I will not be satisfy until Obama shows up to my doorstop with his proof and put them in my hands. It is then also my right to accidentally tear up those documents.

No shit sherlock----im' talking about BIRTH certicates here----It is a REQUIREMENT that a candidate for President. I'm sure Palin can come up with one to stop the nonsense. Why does Obama let this shit go on and on and on ???? Sorry--fact check should not be Americans source of truth.
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

And they did release is birth certificate and Hilary blogger found an annoucment. By the way if it is a question over orginal birth certifcate this could be over the fact if his father was not present at birth most of the time you have to position for a new one. I don't even have the legal one for my son yet because of legal issues and his father was not present at the birth. When I was born I had a different last name until my mother could change it to my father's last name and they had to go through a lawyer to amend it. Congress has already voted on this issue anyways and all agreed both were able to run for President! You guys need to get over it!

None of the four candidates has released one medical record. Total deflection.

A letter from a doctor is not a medical record, hence the noun letter in lieu of the noun record. But I am thinking of using this as a precedent with my insurance company when they ask for my medical records. :D

Produce the birth certifricate...it's so easy a Caveman could do it.

You mean this?

Photo

As an American citizen, I DEMAND the right to see the real birth certificate . I reserve the right to continue to find some obscure flaw through my "expert analysis" or subsequently claim that the Supreme Court is in the tank for Obama. And after all the critics and obama-lovers debunk my allegations, I DEMAND my right to claim bias in the Constitution itself. It is my right as an American.

I will not be satisfy until Obama shows up to my doorstop with his proof and put them in my hands. It is then also my right to accidentally tear up those documents.

:lol:

Hey guys, you umm.. you gotta show that when you run for state senate, and then again US Senate. Think he did this already.

palin has family values...that's why she's pretending to have given birth to what is actually her daughter kid.

Yet another deflection, and this ones a doosy.

Lol, and you guys think Berg is off his meds.

Have a nice cool bowl of Cocoa Puff and take a nap. :cuckoo:

This demonstrates what republicans have that democrats do not.

Why hasn't a group of democrats demanded a halt to elections based on all the mountains of documented evidence of fraud, manipulation, and deception .. AND put that evidence into the congressional record? There was only one person with the courage to put that evidence into the congressional record.

Republicans are fighters. They don't roll over easy.

I admire that.

Too bad they aren't more intellectual.

Don't let them get you off track. David (Copperfield?) Is a master of misdirection.

This thread is about Senator Obama refusing to produce a simple government document that I must produce every time I get my drivers license renewed.

It shouldn't take the Supreme Court to pry it loose. So the question is...what's the problem?

Forum List

Back