Supreme Court asked to halt Tuesday's vote

Oh man would that ever be a huge blow. If he wasn't born in America that would be insane. I'm sure that that isn't the case, but I shudder to think what would happen if it came out that he wasn't.

This is just more shit and distraction.

The frigging birth certificate was posted on these threads.

What a bunch of lying bastards who hate the American way of life to try and subvert the vote.

May they all burn in China or Tamarac.

Oh man would that ever be a huge blow. If he wasn't born in America that would be insane. I'm sure that that isn't the case, but I shudder to think what would happen if it came out that he wasn't.

Heres the funny part.

If he wasnt( which he is US born) then he could have a choice at a certain age to chose his citizenship.

His mother was an american citizen.

He would still be legal.

Now can anyone explain why Palin refuses to release ANY medical records?

You know Truth, this medical records thing is sort of interesting in one respect. It shows that someone that is advising Palins campaign is really not up to the job. I will try to explain. Barack Obama's doctor released a one page 276 word letter saying in short Barack Obama was in good health. If I had been advising the Palin campaign I would have suggested that she do the same. Now this would have one or two effects, one people in the media would complain she was hiding something, then she could claim that there are two standards one for her and one for a man. two, nothing would happen and it would die as a issue, and if she were asked all she need to say is . I'm in good health. To me it's an illustration of how often sometimes these candidates are ill advised.

No he's a real American:eusa_clap:
Yes Berg is a real American finally!!!!!!!

marie-antoinette-obama.jpg

It's gonna take someone who sems "off their meds" to straighten out our country. They said the same thing about Ron Paul. I'm guessing the sanity of the founding fathers was questioned from time to time too.
Obama could put this all to rest SOOOO easily. Is he too elitist like Biden to just answer some damn question ?

It was a digitized image, people want to see th ephysical certificate, why is that so difficult to hand over?

Forum List

Back