Supreme court Arizona must provide driver's license to illegals

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The state of Arizona must allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses, the Supreme Court indicated Monday.
Supreme Court: Arizona Must Provide Driver’s Licenses to Illegals
----------------------------------------------------

Oh lets ask what special priv. they will get after they hit and kill someone. Let's guess they didn't know any better. SUPREME COURT has liberal mental illness disease.

Drivers licenses doesn't make them citizens and they can still be deported. At least having a license makes it more expedient to GTFO of my country.

The state of Arizona must allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses, the Supreme Court indicated Monday.
Supreme Court: Arizona Must Provide Driver’s Licenses to Illegals
----------------------------------------------------

Oh lets ask what special priv. they will get after they hit and kill someone. Let's guess they didn't know any better. SUPREME COURT has liberal mental illness disease.

Demoturds are desperate for votes, without illegals they are up a creek with no paddle.
83625324.gif

I cant believe they refused that. What a bunch of fucking bullshit.
Does this mean DHS/unconstitutional executive orders overrule federal law? WTF

Last edited:
Hey 9th circuit! It is against the law for a govt to shelter and help illegal aliens you bedwetting MORONS
DACA is unconstitutional

Last edited:
the bedwetting 9th circuit just forced Arizona to break federal law. Can you believe that bullshit?

the bedwetting 9th circuit just forced Arizona to break federal law. Can you believe that bullshit?

The 9th cir. are a bunch of loons and need to be FIRED....... They screwed up that other bs too what was Hawaii wanting that DACA bs or something.

Drivers licenses doesn't make them citizens and they can still be deported. At least having a license makes it more expedient to GTFO of my country.

But they are notorious for killing people when they drive.

The 9th cir. are a bunch of loons and need to be FIRED....... They screwed up that other bs too what was Hawaii wanting that DACA bs or something.
I wish they could be fired!

The only way out of all this bs sadly is going to be a grid down. Some how the powers to control need to be stripped from all these political fkn pos idiots. but if that happens well it sucks for all us living with no power and well being knocked back into the 1800's lol not to mention the melting nuclear plants that would go right with it all.

But they are notorious for killing people when they drive.

That's true. They run over and kill people whether or not they have a drivers license, insurance, or 35 previous tickets.

Giving the licenses makes no sense at all.

Forum List

Back