Supreme Court agrees to hear Obama healthcare law

Reactionary wack has been given reasons but denies that.

Reactionary wack has never given reason to make any reader believe that he is comparable to Buckley, Reagan, or Aristotle. Friedman and Limbaugh are holding their hands out for your $$$.

Jefferson and Buckley were for freedom from liberal government as are modern Republicans.

Jefferson was for owning human beings, and funny you did not mention him at first.

Buckley was for "classical liberalism", something that far right reactionaries like you hate, hate, hate.

Reactionary wack has never given reason to make any reader believe that he is comparable to Buckley, Reagan, or Aristotle. Friedman and Limbaugh are holding their hands out for your $$$.

Jefferson and Buckley were for freedom from liberal government as are modern Republicans.

Jefferson was for owning human beings, and funny you did not mention him at first.

Buckley was for "classical liberalism", something that far right reactionaries like you hate, hate, hate.

Jefferson owned slaves, but he was actually opposed to the idea. Alas, he was weak and pretty hypocritical on that one.

Classic liberalism is pretty much modern day conservatism; and those you falsely accuse of being "far right reactionaries" are actually (more often than not) simply conservatives.

And you hate hate hate actual conservatism, Fakey. That's because you lie about who and what you are. But it shines through. You are a modern day liberal and a you are a Democratic.

Yeech.

Jefferson was so opposed he freed his children but not their mother.

Post-Reagan conservatism is antithetical to classical liberalism.

And I love, love, love the Constitution and the American Way of Life, Truth, and Justice, and those who do won't let the Hippy Dippy Left or the Radical Hard Right take it away.

you mean he was born owning slaves and manumission was illegal and that Jefferson invented the freedom that later freed billions all over the world. See why we are sure a liberal will be low IQ?

Last edited:
Jefferson was so opposed he freed his children but not their mother.

Yes. I already noted that he was hypocritical on that matter.

Post-Reagan conservatism is antithetical to classical liberalism.

No. It's not. Your understanding of it is another story, perhaps. But your "understanding" is wrong.

And I love, love, love the Constitution and the American Way of Life, Truth, and Justice, and those who do won't let the Hippy Dippy Left or the Radical Hard Right take it away.

No. You love love love only PARTS of the Constitution. But since tools like you think it is a living, breathing, changing, mutable thing, you feel inclined to pick and choose what parts you will comply with and what parts must be subverted.

You hard right lefties are generally dishonest, but YOU really take the cake, Fakey.

Jefferson invented "no freedom" for anyone other than white males, he did own his mistress and their children, and set the children free but not mom. He believed in owning human beings.

Buckley, I am glad you agree with me!, was a classical liberal. You are, sadly, not so.

Buckley was for "classical liberalism", something that far right reactionaries like
you hate, hate, hate.

Of course as a liberal idiot you are afraid to even try to explain where I differ from Buckley who termed himself a radical conservative. Low IQ??

Jefferson invented "no freedom" for anyone other than white males, he did own his mistress and their children, and set the children free but not mom. He believed in owning human beings.

Buckley, I am glad you agree with me!, was a classical liberal. You are, sadly, not so.

YOU couldn't tell. YOU are too consumed with the irrationalities of being a modern day liberal, Fakey.

You fool nobody.

Too stupid as usual. The first draft of Jefferson's Declaration was more about the evils of slavery than taxes. You are perfectly ignorant. Catching on now, liberal ??

Last edited:

Jefferson owned slaves, but he was actually opposed to the idea. Alas, he was weak and pretty hypocritical on that one.

not really weak since manumission was illegal, he wrote the Declaration about slavery, and he tried to have slavery banned in Virginia twice. He was well ahead of his time; especially for a man who was born owning slaves.

[
Classic liberalism is pretty much modern day conservatism; and those you falsely accuse of being "far right reactionaries" are actually (more often than not) simply conservatives.

Very true indeed; this is why he can't say what the difference is between Jefferson ( a government hater if ever there was one) and modern Republicans. Liberals brainwashed him into thinking modern conservatives and our Founders were odd extremists. It shows he understands nothing about our country. Sad.

Last edited:
Modern day libertarians and far Hard Right reactionaries do not believe in Classical Liberalism at all.

For them it is a shell game. Jefferson owned slaves. Washington manumitted his slaves. Jefferson could have done the same.

Buckley would have nothing to do with Brutus in terms of classical liberalism, merely spurn him as he did Joe McCarthy. All extremists, right or left, are a danger to American civil liberties.

Brutus proves that every time he posts.

Jefferson owned slaves. Washington manumitted his slaves. Jefferson could have done the same.

wrong wrong wrong!! Jefferson was in debt and so it was illegal !!

Buckley would have nothing to do with Brutus in terms of classical liberalism, merely spurn him as he did Joe McCarthy.

See why we are popsitive a liberal will have a low IQ???

Old National Review: Murrow concluded his half-hour blast by inviting McCarthy to take the half-hour slot the following week to reply to Murrow’s charges.

McCarthy’s office advised CBS that the senator had decided to turn his half hour over to William Buckley to reply to Murrow.

Murrow concluded his half-hour blast by inviting McCarthy to take the half-hour slot the following week to reply to Murrow’s charges.

McCarthy’s office advised CBS that the senator had decided to turn his half hour over to William Buckley to reply to Murrow. The film depicts this scene. William Paley, CBS boss, is leaving the office with Fred Friendly, Murrow’s producer. “They want to give the time to William Buckley,” Paley says. “I’m opposed.” Friendly agrees.

— A few weeks have gone by since the film was released. In Stamford, Connecticut, on Saturday, Buckley is seen at a movie house watching Good Night, and Good Luck. “Are you going to comment on it?” a fellow viewer asks at the film’s close. Buckley says, “I don’t think so. I’ve written two books about McCarthy.”

But the next day there are large headlines in the Stamford Advocate, which is co-sponsoring an evening — this very evening, Tuesday, December 6 — featuring an award to Buckley by the distinguished Ferguson Library of Stamford, the first-ever Ferguson Award. It was 51 years ago that McCarthy named Buckley as best-equipped to answer Murrow, and now — tonight!! — he can do so in the heart of Stamford, Connecticut.

words that appear to have been written by a liberal. These words could have been written by any liberal here, But they weren't they where written by the faux republican jake starkey. Now if they had a feature that allowed you to smell you could smell total bullshit right now.:doubt::eusa_shhh:

bigreb, I am not a liberal any more than a reactionary wack like you is a conservative.

The decision will involved only congress and its interstate commerce power, nothing else.

Fakey, you can say it a billion more times, and based on the nonsense you spew nobody will ever buy your lie.

You ARE a liberal and you are a Democratic. You are not a Republican.

And the SCOTUS is much more likely to determine the issue on the various BASES upon which THEY granted cert than on the basis of what YOU unverifiably contend.

You have not the first iota of credibility, Fakey. That's the outcome of you having been such a transparent fraud for so long.
Doncha just love these people who claim to be "above the fray"?
Like they have it all figured out or have all the answers?
Sort of like when Obama pontificates using a plethora of first person pronouns?
Or when Obama refers to the people of the United States as "America".

Such elitism is nauseating.

Modern day libertarians and far Hard Right reactionaries do not believe in Classical Liberalism at all.

For them it is a shell game. Jefferson owned slaves. Washington manumitted his slaves. Jefferson could have done the same.

Buckley would have nothing to do with Brutus in terms of classical liberalism, merely spurn him as he did Joe McCarthy. All extremists, right or left, are a danger to American civil liberties.

More of Fakey's dishonestly based pontification.

Forget it Fakey.

NOBODY buys anything YOU have to say.

Classical liberalism no longer exists.

New Topics

Forum List

Back