Suppression! DNC Charlotte: Identification required, even just near convention site

The funny thing is their little lemmings here that defend the black messiah non-stop would be blocked from getting near their satanic revival because they aren't important enough to have the right "ID" to attend.

That's ok, i seriously doubt any of the usual suspect wingnuts here at USMB were invited anyway. ;)

If they truly believed in their own argument, they wouldn't ask anyone for their ID. And it's as simple as that.

Now before anyone gets their shorts in a knot, this does not say they need a photo id.

Suppression! DNC Charlotte: Identification required, even just near convention site | Twitchy

Suppression! DNC Charlotte: Identification required, even just near convention site

Oh, dear! What will Ellen Barkin, Michael Moore, Joe Biden, the NAACP, Attorney General Eric Holder and his apologists, Rep. Keith Ellison, and other unhinged leftists (redundant) say about this suppress-y turn of events? As they have told us, over and over, there is nothing more bigoted than requiring photo identification. Well, except for maybe “kitchen cabinets” and “chairs.“

What will Rob Delaney say about this latest “suppression?”

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits has already exhibited his ignorance on this non-issue, as you have as well – and your thread is as much a failure as his.

Like the RNC, the DNC is not a governing entity, attending a private convention is not a fundamental right, such as voting.

Consequently, requiring ID is not ‘suppression.’

Now before anyone gets their shorts in a knot, this does not say they need a photo id.

Suppression! DNC Charlotte: Identification required, even just near convention site | Twitchy

Oh, dear! What will Ellen Barkin, Michael Moore, Joe Biden, the NAACP, Attorney General Eric Holder and his apologists, Rep. Keith Ellison, and other unhinged leftists (redundant) say about this suppress-y turn of events? As they have told us, over and over, there is nothing more bigoted than requiring photo identification. Well, except for maybe “kitchen cabinets” and “chairs.“

One of your fellow rightwing nitwits has already exhibited his ignorance on this non-issue, as you have as well – and your thread is as much a failure as his.

Like the RNC, the DNC is not a governing entity, attending a private convention is not a fundamental right, such as voting.

It is very much suppressing Black attendance. So long as your Blacks can't IDs argument holds water.

In the legal electoral sense, you are correct. However, it is clear that you don't support your own argument in regards to ID requirements. If you truly believed in your argument, you wouldn't be demanding your followers present them at your big Shindig. It's just another sad Race-Baiting/Class Warfare dirty trick on your part. You have no shame.

The RNC and the DNC are Private Entities, they can check all the I.D.'s they want. They're not Gov't Entities, they're Privately Owned and run.

I can check the I.D. of ANYONE I invite in my house too.

The RNC and the DNC are Private Entities, they can check all the I.D.'s they want. They're not Gov't Entities, they're Privately Owned and run.

You are correct. We're just discussing the overall Democratic assertion that requiring valid ID is "Racist & Evil." If they truly believed in that argument, they would not be demanding their followers present them at their Convention.

So they can be racist because they are private entities?

Interesting question. The Obamabots will likely have to reboot before answering. :)

What the DNC is saying is that they don't want anyone just showing up and possibly ruining their little party....but they have no problem with anyone showing up on Election Day and ruining the election for other people when someone can vote illegally as a felon, illegal alien or multiple times.

To the DNC, their satanic revival is more important than elections that choose who will lead a state and the Federal Govt.

No, it's a Private Party and there is a Guest List. You've never seen that before? You unaware of this concept?

Racial Discrimination Laws apply to Governments Only! If I wanted to keep black people (or any other race for that matter) out of my house I'm perfectly within my rights to do so as the Home Owner.

Would it be Racist? Yes. Would it be Legal? Yes!

If I'm contracting a group to come over and chop down a tree on my property and I suspect one is an Illegal Alien I CAN ask for "documentation" to prove he's a Citizen or Legal Resident. If he refuses then I can ORDER him off my property.

No one can sue me for that.

So you believe that a constitutional right to vote is the same as being allowed into a convention? Are you really this fucking stupid?

Interesting question. The Obamabots will likely have to reboot before answering. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCegbdVjCpQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Does not compute (Suicidal robot) - YouTube[/ame]

No, it's a Private Party and there is a Guest List. You've never seen that before? You unaware of this concept?

Racial Discrimination Laws apply to Governments Only! If I wanted to keep black people (or any other race for that matter) out of my house I'm perfectly within my rights to do so as the Home Owner.

If I'm contracting a group to come over and chop down a tree on my property and I suspect one is an Illegal Alien I CAN ask for "documentation" to prove he's a Citizen or Legal Resident. If he refuses then I can ORDER him off my property.

But you do also support valid ID requirements in regards to Elections right?

The Democratic convention will still look more like America, as opposed to a bunch of middle aged white dudes. Yeah, we'll have our share of middle aged white dudes too.

But you do also support valid ID requirements in regards to Elections right?

Are you so stone stupid you don't know the difference between a private gathering and a constitutional right? No wonder you're a Ron Paul ass suck.

The Democratic convention will still look more like America, as opposed to a bunch of middle aged white dudes. Yeah, we'll have our share of middle aged white dudes too.

Bigot.

So you agree that requiring IDs at the convention is racist.

Forum List

Back