Suppose Jesus sneaks across the border........

Should Jesus be deported?

• Only if convicted of a violent crime.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should not be deported period.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Deport him even if he commits no other crime.

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
This thread shows the length the Lunatic Left will go to try to prove their point.:cuckoo:

These are sick people right here.
Look at it from their point of view, trump has savaged them relentlessly, all they have are the skits from CNN to cling to

I can't look anything anymore from the Left point of view.

They are on the process of losing.... they don't like it....and it's too bad

There is a new Sheriff in town now....new Patriots in town....and GOD BLESS THEM ALL! :2up:

Jesus was not a criminal and never advocated people committing crimes.

Suppose Jesus entered this country illegally. He used a stolen social security number to get a job and buy a car. In the process of getting his better life he destroyed the credit of an innocent person.

Jesus would definitely not be the Savior. Pack his ass up and shoot it across the border out of a cannon.
He was however a refugee/immigrant at one point.
No.
What, you never read the Bible?

Suppose Jesus entered this country illegally. He used a stolen social security number to get a job and buy a car. In the process of getting his better life he destroyed the credit of an innocent person.

Jesus would definitely not be the Savior. Pack his ass up and shoot it across the border out of a cannon.
No.
He was never an immigrant nor a refugee.

No.
In the second chapter of the Gospel of Matthew, we read the story of the “Flight into Egypt” in which, after the birth of Jesus and the visit from the Magi, an “angel of the Lord” comes to Joseph in a dream and warns him to leave Bethlehem for Egypt (Mt 2:12-15). Why? Because King Herod was planning to “seek out the child to destroy him.” Mary and Joseph do leave, along with Jesus, and, according to Matthew, make their way into Egypt. Afterward, King Herod slaughters all the male children in Bethlehem under two years of age. This dramatic episode is part of the Gospel reading for the “Feast of the Holy Innocents,” celebrated on Dec. 28.

Were Jesus, Mary and Joseph refugees? Yes.

I admit I don't have this stuff memorised, so i googled for the relevant section, but it seems like I know it better than you.

No.
In the second chapter of the Gospel of Matthew, we read the story of the “Flight into Egypt” in which, after the birth of Jesus and the visit from the Magi, an “angel of the Lord” comes to Joseph in a dream and warns him to leave Bethlehem for Egypt (Mt 2:12-15). Why? Because King Herod was planning to “seek out the child to destroy him.” Mary and Joseph do leave, along with Jesus, and, according to Matthew, make their way into Egypt. Afterward, King Herod slaughters all the male children in Bethlehem under two years of age. This dramatic episode is part of the Gospel reading for the “Feast of the Holy Innocents,” celebrated on Dec. 28.

I admit I don't have this stuff memorised, so i googled for the relevant section, but it seems like I know it better than you.

What did the Egyptian border patrol have to say.

No.

What did the Egyptian border patrol have to say.
Maybe you should ask Jesus, since he was there.

Forum List

Back