Suppose Jesus sneaks across the border........

Should Jesus be deported?

• Only if convicted of a violent crime.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He should not be deported period.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Deport him even if he commits no other crime.

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
Suppose Jesus (Spanish) illegally enters the united states. He gets a job and sets up residence. Should he be deported? Should there be an agency that seeks such people to enforce our immigration laws? Or should he get to stay as long as he doesn't take part in violent crime?

Jesus was not a criminal and never advocated people committing crimes.

Suppose Jesus entered this country illegally. He used a stolen social security number to get a job and buy a car. In the process of getting his better life he destroyed the credit of an innocent person.

Jesus would definitely not be the Savior. Pack his ass up and shoot it across the border out of a cannon.

Suppose Jesus entered this country illegally. He used a stolen social security number to get a job and buy a car. In the process of getting his better life he destroyed the credit of an innocent person.

Jesus would definitely not be the Savior. Pack his ass up and shoot it across the border out of a cannon.
Different Jesus. His name could just as easily be Jorge.

They'd arrest him for wearing a dress and demand to know why everyone he was traveling with had a canteen full of wine rather than water.

And then he'd part their red necks.

Last edited:

He was however a refugee/immigrant at one point.

He already committed a crime crossing the border.

I don’t care if he does mow my lawn

The Jesus of the Bible was a criminal by the laws of the era.

This thread shows the length the Lunatic Left will go to try to prove their point.:cuckoo:

These are sick people right here.

Has the Lunatic Left ever placed Jesus inside an abortion room?

And asked people what HE thought of it?

They are total scum and hypocrites.

He was however a refugee/immigrant at one point.
No.

This thread shows the length the Lunatic Left will go to try to prove their point.:cuckoo:

I'm a righty. And don't get hung up on the name Jesus. It's not important.

Suppose Jesus (Spanish) illegally enters the united states. He gets a job and sets up residence. Should he be deported? Should there be an agency that seeks such people to enforce our immigration laws? Or should he get to stay as long as he doesn't take part in violent crime?

He got aborted in 1998, south of Ohio..

I'm a righty. And don't get hung up on the name Jesus. It's not important.

hmm...not important?

so what name is important to you?

I mean....what name :dunno:
Its not important to this thread. I probably shouldn't have used that name because too many are thinking of the biblical Jesus when I mean "Hey-Zues".

Forum List

Back