Supporting the Muslim Brotherhood

ekrem

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2005
President Gul has met with the Egyptian Army, the Brotherhood, the January 25 Youth Coalition, Amr Mousa and El-Baradei last week.
FM Davutoglu said, that if the Egyptian Army fails to deliver on the time-frame to Democracy, Turkey will support the Opposition (Muslim Brotherhood) in Egypt.

Turkey's Moment of Reckoning | STRATFOR

In less then a year, the Brotherhood will have transformed into a political party dominating the politics in a new democratic Egypt.

Change has missed America, but nevertheless, it has come to this region.

After President Gul's visit to Egypt, the Turkish Navy sent a frigate on 6th March to Libya to evacuate 1.200 Egyptians to Alexandria.
FM Davutoglu threatened the Egyptian Army to support the Opposition (MB) in Egypt, if they fail in the commitment to transform into Democracy.

That simply means, that we will watch the situation in Egypt and the Egyptian Army's role. Power to the people.
Or as was observed earlier:
(...) make Ankara a de facto protector of the Brotherhood
jpost.com

@syrenn
The interested observer of Middle-Eastern politics - decoupled from searching WMD's in the Iraqi desert - might find this thread interesting.

The West is gradually losing its former power of enforcement, which is apparent.
In the new process this weakness will show even further.
From now on directives from the United States, France or the United Kingdom will not be taken as seriously as before.
Naturally due to their economic strength they’ll have a certain effect but their previous “decision-making power” won’t persist.
Recent developments to influence us differently - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

Soon, you will adapt to the reality and stop bullshit-talking of exceptionalism.
The sun rises in the East.

Welcome to reality, seperation into Shiite-Sunnite influence zones (American free)
Tell me, how you will counterbalance? You can not even balance your budget.
http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart-center/tic/Documents/mfh.txt

yd20110213iran20resmika.jpg

Last edited:
In less then a year, the Brotherhood will have transformed into a political party dominating the politics in a new democratic Egypt.

Change has missed America, but nevertheless, it has come to this region.

there won't be a new "democratic" Egypt if the MB is preeminent.

you've dropped your shorts dude, no need to keep at it.

Back to the natural order, which is seperation into Shiite and Sunnite influence zones.
Except for Iran and Turkey, which also happen to be the historical centers of power of that seperation, the other countries are artificial creations of the 'West'.

You speak of 'dropping shorts', if anything is dropped, it is the 'Western' imposed system. :oops:

With your AIPAC Congress, you've neither business nor partners in this region.
Simple as that.

You've never had the chance to bet on a different horse.
Take your 'dictators' with you and 'redeploy' (diplomatic language ;) )

Interestingly, Washington, the creator of this system placing the dictators in place with the purpose “to look after Israel and support U.S. politics, i.e. to protect its idea of stability in the region,” is helpless and a mere spectator in view of these developments. It does not have the power to change anything.
For Turkey the golden ages will start - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review

The people of this region currently give your AIPAC Congess an Alley-Oop Slam-Dunk.
One after another.

Last edited:

Back to the natural order, which is seperation into Shiite and Sunnite influence zones.
Except for Iran and Turkey, which also happen to be the historical centers of power of that seperation, the other countries are artificial creations of the 'West'.

You speak of 'dropping shorts', if anything is dropped, it is the 'Western' imposed system. :oops:

Good for you! Have at it and do something in Somalia, Sudan, Yemen and your own prisons while you're at it. Good luck.

uh huh spoken bravely now, Selim I, Suleiman the Magnificent morphed into the sick man of Europe...please huh, I was born during the day, but not yesterday.

Last edited:
Simple as that.

Interestingly, Washington, the creator of this system placing the dictators in place with the purpose “to look after Israel and support U.S. politics, i.e. to protect its idea of stability in the region,” is helpless and a mere spectator in view of these developments. It does not have the power to change anything.

The people of this region currently give your AIPAC Congess an Alley-Oop Slam-Dunk.
One after another.

thats what I meant by dropping your shorts, so its about the jooooows. got it.

Obviously, it's not about the Muslim Palestinians when it comes to your foreign policy.

If it's not about the 'jooooows', what's then about the US foreign policy?
If i see a cat, I call it a cat.

Susan Rice vetoing resolution condemning Israeli settlement activity

oped.jpg

Simple as that.

One after another.

Please... What dictators did the U.S put in place in the Mid-east? Name them? Maybe we have some responsibility for Saddam, but that’s it, and there will be more in that region. I'll guarantee you that. Turkey might be one of them eventually muslims can’t handle democracy they don’t know how.

Obviously, it's not about the Muslim Palestinians when it comes to your foreign policy.

oped.jpg

So while the muslims are killing each other the security consul is worried about the Jews building apartments? Please... Get your own house in order before you condemn somebody else’s. You people are a joke

oped.jpg

So while the muslims are killing each other the security consul is worried about the Jews building apartments? Please... Get your own house in order before you condemn somebody else’s. You people are a joke
He is delusional, he knows full well Turkey will have to be America's bitch well into the foreseeable and far future to keep its genocide denial going, otherwise the US will follow the lead of Russia, the EU and South American nations and attack Turkey's genocide denial policy. :lol:

An action which would result in political upheval and the fall of the islamo-fascists/Turkish Extreme Nationalist party's that today run Turkey, and a multi-cultural as opposed to racist and xenophobic Turkey run by thugs that hate free speech, not to mention genocide payouts by Turkish banks to the victims of the various genocides and an end to the mistrust and war talk.

So he can have good luck with that, but I don't see him being part of the 'majority' much longer in his native Turkey in that case. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Simple as that.

One after another.

He's pretty easy to figure out. Alone, no woman to even talk with, so frightened that he can't even make a first move on a woman, so he even blames that on the jooos. :razz:

oped.jpg

He is delusional, he knows full well Turkey will have to be America's bitch well into the foreseeable and far future to keep its genocide denial going, otherwise the US will follow the lead of Russia, the EU and South American nations and attack Turkey's genocide denial policy. :lol:

An action which would result in political upheval and the fall of the islamo-fascists/Turkish Extreme Nationalist party's that today run Turkey, and a multi-cultural as opposed to racist and xenophobic Turkey run by thugs that hate free speech, not to mention genocide payouts by Turkish banks to the victims of the various genocides and an end to the mistrust and war talk.

So he can have good luck with that, but I don't see him being part of the 'majority' much longer in his native Turkey in that case. :eusa_shhh:

I agree. There are so many roads to Turkey and they are all strewn with the dead of their genocides.

Forum List

Back