I am not asking for anyone's Land
I am not trespassing on Anyone's territory
For the Rights of My Land and its People
Until I am Alive....I will fight

Even if you flatten Mount Qandeel and Mount Agiri
To the ground
You can't force us not to be Kurds
We have always been Kurds and always will be Kurds

Gultan Kishnak, BDD MP in Turkey: "turks have occupied our lands for 100s of years, they kills us, burn our villages, kill our youngsters, they buy weapons and defend themselves but if we kurds raise weapons to defend ourselves that makes us terrorists? be ashamed of yourselves, the era of oppressing Kurds is coming to an end, just take a good look around you".

Gultan Kishnak, BDD MP in Turkey: "turks have occupied our lands for 100s of years, they kills us, burn our villages, kill our youngsters, they buy weapons and defend themselves but if we kurds raise weapons to defend ourselves that makes us terrorists? be ashamed of yourselves, the era of oppressing Kurds is coming to an end, just take a good look around you".
Same thing you and your then Turkish buddies did to the Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians. Now all of a sudden you're looking for sympathy. lol

Same thing you and your then Turkish buddies did to the Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians. Now all of a sudden you're looking for sympathy. lol

What is it you don't understand!? I already said, only a few Kurdish tribes joined in, you can't blame an entire nation because of what some few people did, that's like saying all Germans are horrible people, because some few of them we're Nazi's during the early 19'th century. Wake up! Kurds don't have anything against Armenians, and now you will soon have the chance to gain a friendly neighbour, but throws this away because of pure ignorance. BTW, it's funny how the Armenians and Assyrians started attacking and killing us before these dark periods;) So stop playing so innocent, because our people have killed, just as you have, and it's nothing to be proud of, but we have to put away the past and move on.

And we have never killed Greeks, go thank the Turks for that.

Kurdish forces giving the Iranian mullah regime a lesson in 1980, they have stopped their activities they need to start again to liberate Eastern Kurdistan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV4H0bv3-rc]PDKI Peshmerga and Komala armed struggle against Islamic Iran 1980 - YouTube[/ame]

Kurdish forces giving the Iranian mullah regime a lesson in 1980, they have stopped their activities they need to start again to liberate Eastern Kurdistan.

And you've done nothing in 30 years. Buncha poossies.

Turkish primeminister Erdogan talking about a possible federalism in Turkey, including Kurds ruling their own lands. Of course i don't expect anyone to understand anything, but still... here it is:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0xEGyBGfgQ]Tayyip Erdo?an: Eyalet sistemi tarihimizde vard?r. - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back