Supporting israel

HinduPatriot

Rookie
Oct 26, 2010
Israel is a small country with nasty Islamoenemies.

It is the responsibility of bigger countries to support Israel.

As an Indian, I know that all patriotic Indians love Israel. Israel has managed to repel and kill off the Muslim enemy time and time again.

As an American, I know that all patriotic Americans support Israel.

Israel has the support of the world's most powerful democracy (USA) and the world's largest democracy (India).

Together we will unite to defend ourselves from and eventually destroy the Muslim Terrorist Enemy.

The Israeli foreign ministry ranks USA and India as Israel's biggest friends:
India, the Most Pro-Israel Country :: Daniel Pipes

Israel is a small country with nasty Islamoenemies.

It is the responsibility of bigger countries to support Israel.

As an Indian, I know that all patriotic Indians love Israel. Israel has managed to repel and kill off the Muslim enemy time and time again.

As an American, I know that all patriotic Americans support Israel.

Israel has the support of the world's most powerful democracy (USA) and the world's largest democracy (India).

Together we will unite to defend ourselves from and eventually destroy the Muslim Terrorist Enemy.

The Israeli foreign ministry ranks USA and India as Israel's biggest friends:
India, the Most Pro-Israel Country :: Daniel Pipes

Thanks, but, Israel can take care of itself against the Muzzie trash. Israel crushed multiple Muzzie shitholes in several humiliating wars and Israel will continue to keep the Muzzie in his place.

India and Israel are close allies and together we will help destroy the pedophile Muzzie scum and their fake religion. Sheikh Obama is a Muhammadan, so, count him out

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back