"Support the Troops"

all you ever post is editorials.... it is really so fucking lazy fo yout NEVER do your own writing or your own thinking....

and please realize that I do not have a "mental disorder"...that is just another insult from you when you cannot answer the question posed to you.

Will you ever explain the 60% reduction in American casualty assertion and reconcile it with the DoD casualty data?

The facts are in the ediorials which support my claims

I fire back the insults after you do sonny

Will you ever explain the 60% reduction in American casualty assertion and reconcile it with the DoD casualty data?

Duh, admitting a mistake or error just shows the troops and everyone here that he is weak, and that means the terrorists win.

I have and you are still playing the cut and run game'

take some time off MM and go lick your wounds

I am playing no game, RSR.... it was you who claimed that AMerican casualties had decreased by 60% and I have merely been asking you to reconcile that outlandish assertion with the DoD casualty figures which show steady death rates for Americans in January, February and March of this year and dramatically increased deaths in April. Those same figures show that the American casualties over the last six months are 37% higher than the six months before that. YOu need to step up...be a man...and just admit that you misspoke.

Forum List

Back