Support Scott Brown For Senate

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Been watching this gentleman closely for the past few weeks. Scott Brown appears to be the real deal - a highly intelligent, respectful, fiscal conservative in the land of taxachusettes.

He handles Hannity's attempts to go negative with smooth redirection back on the issues. A figure with military experience, and great legislative promise who is strong on national security and economic responsibility.

Hopefully the people of Massachusettes will break away from the long standing liberal Democrat stranglehold that has infected their state. Scott Brown offers a new direction for both his state, and the United States Congress.

Watch this brief interview of a very impressive candidate for U.S. Senate.

The special election is in just a couple of weeks!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mkwu260Ih2k&feature=related[/ame]

"If we allow more free enterprise and less government intrusion into our lives, we can create jobs here in Massachusetts," State Senator Scott P. Brown, winner of the Republican nomination for the Kennedy seat in yesterday's low-turnout Massachusetts primary, told local TV anchors this morning.

sisu: "Think Scott Brown can't win? Here's why he can"

Hey i'm rooting for Mr. Brown but this IS Massachusetts. He's the right candidate therefore he will probably lose up there. Go get em Mr. Brown!

I don't like the democratic candidate in that race. She pisses me off. Mr. Brown seems like an intelligent pragmatic man who knows how things work in politics, reminds me of Charlie Crist. That's a public leader I can respect, and I'm definetely not a republican.

I don't like the democratic candidate in that race. She pisses me off. Mr. Brown seems like an intelligent pragmatic man who knows how things work in politics, reminds me of Charlie Crist. That's a public leader I can respect, and I'm definetely not a republican.

He seems to be catching some real momentum among moderate Dems and Independents in the area - BUT, the Democrat Party Machine is now pouring MILLIONS into an ad blitz in the coming weeks.

If Brown were to pull this off, and it remains a long shot, it would be a HUGE shot across the liberal/progressive bow on a national scale.

Man that would be something, but like others said, this is Teddy-Kennedy land, so it's gonna be tough for a fiscal conservative to pull it off - but this guy is a GREAT candidate, so you never know...

He seems to be catching some real momentum among moderate Dems and Independents in the area - BUT, the Democrat Party Machine is now pouring MILLIONS into an ad blitz in the coming weeks.

If Brown were to pull this off, and it remains a long shot, it would be a HUGE shot across the liberal/progressive bow on a national scale.

Man that would be something, but like others said, this is Teddy-Kennedy land, so it's gonna be tough for a fiscal conservative to pull it off - but this guy is a GREAT candidate, so you never know...

I hear the Dems have ALOT of money this year, might make things pretty interesting. I'm interested most in the Missouri race because I like the Democrat out there, nice lady too.

From what I've seen of Brown he's got likability. Nice guy, charismatic, and he has some new ideas. May not agree with all of them, but any politician that can come off as HONEST and clean wins alot of points with me. The guy seems like someone who can work with others to get things done and that's the most important thing.

Not going to say I'm routing for the guy, but it won't be the first republican I've gone for. Last year's VA governor's race I was going for the republican, simply because the democrat ran a pretty bad and negative campaign that just wasn't smart. My thing is if you can't run a clean and competitive campaign how can you run a state?

I hear the Dems have ALOT of money this year, might make things pretty interesting. I'm interested most in the Missouri race because I like the Democrat out there, nice lady too.

From what I've seen of Brown he's got likability. Nice guy, charismatic, and he has some new ideas. May not agree with all of them, but any politician that can come off as HONEST and clean wins alot of points with me. The guy seems like someone who can work with others to get things done and that's the most important thing.

Not going to say I'm routing for the guy, but it won't be the first republican I've gone for. Last year's VA governor's race I was going for the republican, simply because the democrat ran a pretty bad and negative campaign that just wasn't smart. My thing is if you can't run a clean and competitive campaign how can you run a state?
____

What people really like about Brown is he does not just follow the party line - he is a fiscal conservative but social moderate, which seems to be what the vast majority of Americans are.

In that Hannity interview he consistently steered the discussion to the issues and not engage in personal attacks, despite Hannity wanting to go that route.

That is quite refreshing...

Forum List

Back