Support RAND PAULS 2nd amendment fight.....

"The first man to raise a fist is the one who's run out of ideas"

HG Wells.

Did George Zimmerman need his gun to defend himself? Or did he put himself in a position where he had to use his gun to defend himself?

I have no problem with responsible gun ownership...having owned several. What I have a problem with is people who desire respect or admiration and see their firearm as a way to secure what they could not accomplish otherwise.

How brave is it to go into a shooting situation with a gun.
How brave is it to go into a shooting situation WITHOUT one?

Most serial shooters are stopped by UNARMED CIVILIANS.

How many times have you or your family been in actual danger?
Irrelevant.
And, of course, if there is no real threat of harm from criminala, then there's no way to justify limitations on the right to arms.
What does international small arms TRADE have to do with the 2nd Amendment?
Beats me - the link in the OP doesmt go to the relevant story, and treaties have no domestic effect until Congress passes legislation to enforce it.

So, my point stands.

"The first man to raise a fist is the one who's run out of ideas"

HG Wells.

Did George Zimmerman need his gun to defend himself? Or did he put himself in a position where he had to use his gun to defend himself?

I have no problem with responsible gun ownership...having owned several. What I have a problem with is people who desire respect or admiration and see their firearm as a way to secure what they could not accomplish otherwise.

How brave is it to go into a shooting situation with a gun.
How brave is it to go into a shooting situation WITHOUT one?

Most serial shooters are stopped by UNARMED CIVILIANS.

The UN is tracking country by country exports and imports:

UN-Register

Dont try distracting the conversation,libslimes. I only fear god,and it is my rught,and every law abiding citizens rights to protect life,family,and property from those who intend to do harm WITHOUT QUESTION.
Understand that a large number of liberals have neither the means nor the mindset to do this for themselves, and so they are dependant on government for protection.

That others DO have the means and mindset injures their self-esteem, and so they want to the government to force these people to become as dependant as they are.

Dont try distracting the conversation,libslimes. I only fear god,and it is my rught,and every law abiding citizens rights to protect life,family,and property from those who intend to do harm WITHOUT QUESTION.

You fear God?

God is a nice guy

No ban. I have arms myself,to protect myself,and family. I will NOT allow that to be taken away.

How many times have you or your family been in actual danger?

How many times have you been in an automobile accident? But, you still have seat belts and air bags, right? I have never been in a house fire, but I have smoke detectors and a fire extinguisher. I also have a responsibility to provide for my own defense, and the defense of my family. That means that I use whatever is necessary to accomplish that defense.

Possessing a firearm when one is not needed may seem foolish, but not possessing a firearm when one is needed is a tragedy. As a federal prosecutor once told me, it is far, far better to be on trial for killing a hoodlem, then it is for him to be on trial for killing you.

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
News & Current Events, Breaking News, Analysis, Political Commentary

Hilary **** clinton is trying to sell our rights over the UN.
SMALL ARMS TREATY.
will make it more difficult for private,law abiding citizens to protect themselves under this right as listed in the constitution.
unfortunately,lotsa GOPs are pussies with gun rights.
takes 67 senate votes to sign the second amendment away.

SUPPORT RAND PAUL,and end the weakening of our nation now!!!

The ignorance of conservatives knows no bounds:

Much of what this e-mail claims is simply false. A "complete ban on all weapons for US citizens" isn’t possible under our Constitution, according to the Supreme Court…

Furthermore, if an arms trade treaty ever materializes, the administration won’t be able to "bypass" Congress, as the e-mail maintains. All international treaties require the approval of two-thirds of the Senate before they are considered ratified and in effect.

In addition, the idea that a treaty necessarily would make U.S. citizens "subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments," as the e-mail claims, is wrong. Treaties don’t subject one nations’ citizens to the laws of other nations.

FactCheck.org : International Gun Ban Treaty?

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®
News & Current Events, Breaking News, Analysis, Political Commentary

Hilary **** clinton is trying to sell our rights over the UN.
SMALL ARMS TREATY.
will make it more difficult for private,law abiding citizens to protect themselves under this right as listed in the constitution.
unfortunately,lotsa GOPs are pussies with gun rights.
takes 67 senate votes to sign the second amendment away.

SUPPORT RAND PAUL,and end the weakening of our nation now!!!

The ignorance of conservatives knows no bounds:

Much of what this e-mail claims is simply false. A "complete ban on all weapons for US citizens" isn’t possible under our Constitution, according to the Supreme Court…

Furthermore, if an arms trade treaty ever materializes, the administration won’t be able to "bypass" Congress, as the e-mail maintains. All international treaties require the approval of two-thirds of the Senate before they are considered ratified and in effect.

In addition, the idea that a treaty necessarily would make U.S. citizens "subject to those gun laws created by foreign governments," as the e-mail claims, is wrong. Treaties don’t subject one nations’ citizens to the laws of other nations.

FactCheck.org : International Gun Ban Treaty?

Gun nuts are so gullible

All the NRA has to do is make up a story about someone taking their guns and the money flows in...

Save us NRA!

Rand Paul is a wacko!

Should that woman who got her head stepped on by a Rand supporter have shot the dude?

Forum List

Back