Support grows for Bill protecting Mueller

Senators push bill to protect Mueller

Senators push bill to protect Mueller - CNNPolitics.com

Sorry Comrade, find another way out. Nobody trusts a Habitual Liar.
I dunno, Jim. It seems to corrode rather than enhance the system of checks and balances, as the article states at the end.
I had heard Trump couldn't directly fire Mueller anyway. So what would this bill accomplish again?

He is eyeing a recess appointment to replace Sessions. Once Sessions is out, his appointee, with no recusal, could fire Mueller.

The Comrade is trying to go atound the Senate to get to Mueller. Every time Mueller hired another lawyer with ecperience in money laundering or racketeering, the Comrade gets very nervous.

His approval rating is down to 33%. No one fears him anymore.

More like a Republican mole.

Right, that is why the guy is a dyed in the wool democrat, close buddies to uber-liberal Comey and half of the attorneys he's picked are all big democratic donors, even working for Hillary and others while none of them are big GOP supporters that I know of. If I've gotten it wrong do please straighten me out.

More like a Republican mole.

Right, that is why the guy is a dyed in the wool democrat, close buddies to uber-liberal Comey and half of the attorneys he's picked are all big democratic donors, even working for Hillary and others while none of them are big GOP supporters that I know of. If I've gotten it wrong do please straighten me out.

He was appointed hy GW as FBI. Director He is a Repub, but not brain dead like some of you.

There's a part of me that wishes that the Trumpster DOES fire Mueller....I mean, look at how it worked out for Nixon during that infamous Saturday night......LOL

Forum List

Back