Support Freedom For Palestinians

Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

Nah, I think not. The Muslim world has been using this phony non-issue as an excuse to murder Jews for decades. Fuck them.

Being mighty doesn't have to do with that. You answer my question though :D

Can't answer it can you? And i actually have an answer to that you can PM about it
You don't have abt Imam? I thought every good Muslim has an Imam or Mullah at his mosque. I don't think you have a Postor or a Rabbi or a Priest or even a Buddhist Monk at your mosque. And anyone with a head on their shoulders doesn't fall for the baloney that you pull out of thin air. But keep that baloney coming. It is always good for a laugh.

I can go to any Imam I want. And baloney is all what you're saying. You're a paid trash talker. I already told Zionists don't offend me at all. That's like saying blacks should be offended by the KKK. Which is a pack of racist retards. You're no different. And you would never say it to anyone's face :cool:
Of course Blacks would be offended by the KKK. However, you are also offended by the Zionists or any Jews -- offended that they are still living. What is really funny here is that BecauseIKnow doesn't seem to realize that he has posted so much trash that all one can really do is roll their eyes at his trash. And, Mr. Big Shot, you would wet your pants if anyone challenged you to say anything to someone face to face. You can be as brave as you want to on the message board, but in real life it is probably you who are a sissy. Keep on trucking though and try to fool us.

How dare you call me of all people a ZIONIST. I despise them for their brutal treatment of the Palestinians with their damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep the Palestinians captives in Israel. No Arab country ever treated the Palestinians like Israel does.

Like you say, "Palestinians originate from where they are from." Problem is no surrounding Arab country will grant them a right of return from where they originated. So where do we go from here?

Shlomo go eat a falafel sandwich maybe it will stop the trolling :lol::lol::lol:

shlomo?

is that her name?

i thought MJ was a guy?

Are you saying that for Israel to have peace from Palestinians Israel should just kill them rather than free them from Israel? Hmmm, the more I think about it, the more I agree that may be the only way to establish peace from Palestinians.

Please join with me in condemning Israel for their unforgivable treatment of the Palestinians. What right does Israel have keeping the Palestinians captives with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions? Fact is that not once has Israel even tried to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Shame on Israel.

Nah, I think not. The Muslim world has been using this phony non-issue as an excuse to murder Jews for decades. Fuck them.

MBJ: "security fence..."

it was certainly needed. it's really like dealing with ferocious, wild animals. but even the REAL wild animals -- not like dealing with HUMAN-ANIMALS. WALLS help[ed] cut-down on the senseless suicide bombings and other mindless acts of islamic barbarity. :FIREdevil:

Jordan is the smartest player in the entire Middle East. After the 67 war, Jordan, king Hussein refused Israel's offer to return the entire West Bank for nothing in return so Jordan could sacrifice that piece of land to dump their Palestinians on Israel to deal with.

Then his son king Abdullah marries the most gorgeous Palestinian woman while refusing to grant any right of return to all the rest of the Palestinians. What a happy man he is.

And now Jordan has open borders with Israel so tourists to Israel can visit Jordan as well to buy Jordanian goods & services to boost their economy off of Zionist dollars. Like I said, Jordan is the smartest player in the entire Middle East.

What are you, some kind of Zionist? What you got against Palestinians having their own Palestinian State free from Israel?

You're a Zionist for saying Mecca is the state. Palestinians originate right exactly where they are from

where they are from is transjordan. :)

i saw Queen Noor, whom I generally like, on Bill Maher a while back. Maher asked why Jordan didn't take in it's palestinian people like Israel would have taken in it's jewish population.

she hemmed and hawed...really had no answer for him.

why do you think jordan won't take in it's own people but would rather leave them as an open wound in the arab world?

jordan is now opened to Israeli tourism? gee----well---I'm not going anyway----but that is interesting. Anyone want to take bets on the just when the first islamo nazi pig terrorist attack will happen to one of those tourists?

Last year my son & his wife went to Israel, crossed over into Jordan & was welcomed with open arms. He never smoked a cigarette but enjoyed sharing a hooka with a Jordanian & even bought one in Jordan to bring home for me.

jordan is now opened to Israeli tourism? gee----well---I'm not going anyway----but that is interesting. Anyone want to take bets on the just when the first islamo nazi pig terrorist attack will happen to one of those tourists?

I give all due credit to the Arabs when it comes to smoking. I love my hooka.

http://arabiannightsblog.in/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Hookah.jpg

Last year my son & his wife went to Israel, crossed over into Jordan & was welcomed with open arms. He never smoked a cigarette but enjoyed sharing a hooka with a Jordanian & even bought one in Jordan to bring home for me.

Seriously you smoke hookah man? Lol

It's the greatest. Better than grass for a high with all those scented flavored tobaccos. You betcha I smook a hooka. And who said them Arabs have made no contributions to humanity?

Seriously you smoke hookah man? Lol

Forum List

Back