Support for Wounded Warriors

The left managed to pretend they are helpless when they only have the majority in 2/3 of the federal government and Barry Hussein was in a trance for the first two years in congress with a solid democrat majority. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should be in federal prison for trying to impact the morale of Soldiers and marines in Iraq when he told the US "the war is lost" just before the Troop surge. It sure wasn't republicans who bought a $10,000 full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops in combat "BETRAY-US". Even after they authorized Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq the democrat party did everything in it's power to undermine the mission including supporting Cindy Sheehan's crazy radicals.

The left managed to pretend they are helpless when they only have the majority in 2/3 of the federal government and Barry Hussein was in a trance for the first two years in congress with a solid democrat majority. Democrat senate majority leader Harry Reid should be in federal prison for trying to impact the morale of Soldiers and marines in Iraq when he told the US "the war is lost" just before the Troop surge. It sure wasn't republicans who bought a $10,000 full page ad in the NY Times calling the commander of US Troops in combat "BETRAY-US". Even after they authorized Bush to use combat Troops in Iraq the democrat party did everything in it's power to undermine the mission including supporting Cindy Sheehan's crazy radicals.

solid majority? How about how long it took to seat the senator form MN?
Seesm like there were some other issues as well.

Every Vet I know wants to show Obama the door in November. Hell, it's the case with every Democrapic President. We loathed Carter and Clinton when Iwas in.

Latest VFW national mag slams Obama's unsupportive ass.

Not a single national Veteran's organization (or Chapter for that matter) endorses him.

yep, not a one of O-bamie's programs have worked. He considers the military as a necessary inconvenience and loathes those of us who man the guns and stand the watch. He reminds me of many usmb members. Pathetic.

You notice that Luddite has abandoned this thread? Perhaps he realized that he'd fucked this one up?

yep, not a one of O-bamie's programs have worked. He considers the military as a necessary inconvenience and loathes those of us who man the guns and stand the watch. He reminds me of many usmb members. Pathetic.

You notice that Luddite has abandoned this thread? Perhaps he realized that he'd fucked this one up?

yeah, using wounded warriors as a springboard for republican bashing ain't cool.

Shoot I got back from deployment 3 months ago. While I was deployed I tore a calf muscle and had a minor tear in my acl. I am going tomorrow for my first mri..... Just sayin... Anyway I still haven't had a full psych eval for this "ptsd" they think I might have. But good news I'm slotted to deploy again in march.
That being said this country doesn't support our vets, why would the President? As of recent polls the top 3 issues were the Economy, Healthcare and Unemployment with immigration closely following. Meanwhile, we have just surpassed 2000 KIA marker in Afghanistan. Good Shit America!

solid majority? How about how long it took to seat the senator form MN?
Seesm like there were some other issues as well.

OK maybe Barry Hussein only had a simple majority instead of a "solid majority". Harry Truman never had congressional authorization to send Troops to Korea and neither did LBJ with his fake "Tonkin Gulf resolution. Bush had bipartisan authorization to use combat Troops in Iraq and then the democrat party sat back, got hold of their left wing supporters in the liberal media and undermined the Mission every way they could. Democrat majority leader Harry Reid committed treason when he tried to undermine the morale of the Troops by telling them that "the war is lost". Now the same despicable left wing zealots who undermined the Mission and tried to grasp defeat from the jaws of victory want to use Veterans as a political issue without lifting a finger to actually help Veterans.

Shoot I got back from deployment 3 months ago. While I was deployed I tore a calf muscle and had a minor tear in my acl. I am going tomorrow for my first mri..... Just sayin... Anyway I still haven't had a full psych eval for this "ptsd" they think I might have. But good news I'm slotted to deploy again in march.
That being said this country doesn't support our vets, why would the President? As of recent polls the top 3 issues were the Economy, Healthcare and Unemployment with immigration closely following. Meanwhile, we have just surpassed 2000 KIA marker in Afghanistan. Good Shit America!

Good luck with your knees brother.

I just had my 6th knee surgery. All in the name of national defense.

The thing about lefties is they can claim to support all kinds of causes and feel good about themselves, not because they have done something, but because they believe the rest of us believe them.

I haven't seen a whole bunch of lefties at Walter Reed in the last three years or so. Looking at young men and women without arms and legs makes ya'll queasy.

Why do rw's do this?

Do you really believe that dems/libs don't bleed? Do you really want to say that we don't give for our country?

GAWD, I am just so sick of the way the R has turned us into a country to hate.

Believe me that vets come from all walks of life, all religions or no religion, right, left and any other that you can think of. don't tell Dem vets that they and their sacrifice is not worth as much as the R because, its just not true.

It really is not true at all.

Saying that it is, cheapens, lessens us all.

Go ahead and hate women and hate gays and hate blacks and hate everyone who disagrees with you but you are wrong if you say legs and arms and penises that were blown to bits are worth less if they belonged to a soldier who would vote for President Obama or to any other left candidate or cause.

Please. I beg of you. Don't cheapen your self or our vets in this way.

Do you really believe that dems/libs don't bleed? Do you really want to say that WE don't give for our country?

i thought you were an "Independent?.....because you claimed you were.....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back