Support for obama stronger today than 08’

actually, a good enough reason to not vote for romney is that even pretend moderate mitt has his head up the butt of the radical religious right

You mind explaining how?

Just because the man is a christian?
Is there a problem with a man having core beliefs?

The reverse would be for one of us righties to say Obama has his head up the Satanists ass, or the Mulsims ass, or the gays ass, or the greenie weinies ass, Atheists ass.... I could go on on and on.

Just because a man stands by his convictions does not make one beholden to one group... he is a man with his OWN beleifs, just like I am.

I AM A MAN!

The problem is, Romney doesn't have core beliefs.

The alliance between Romney and the Christian Whacky Right would be amusing if it weren't so sad. Romney genuflects in front of all their radical positions on birth control, abortion, gays, women, separation of church and state, meanwhile, the Religious Right tries to pretend that they haven't called Romney's church a "cult" for most of the last century.

The problem I have with the religous right isn't that they have whacky beliefs, it's that the want to impose their beliefs on the rest of us.

State which 'whacky belief' it is that you object too, and then show with linked evidence that these 'whacky beliefs' are trying to be legistlated.

You mind explaining how?

The reverse would be for one of us righties to say Obama has his head up the Satanists ass, or the Mulsims ass, or the gays ass, or the greenie weinies ass, Atheists ass.... I could go on on and on.

Just because a man stands by his convictions does not make one beholden to one group... he is a man with his OWN beleifs, just like I am.

I AM A MAN!

The alliance between Romney and the Christian Whacky Right would be amusing if it weren't so sad. Romney genuflects in front of all their radical positions on birth control, abortion, gays, women, separation of church and state, meanwhile, the Religious Right tries to pretend that they haven't called Romney's church a "cult" for most of the last century.

The problem I have with the religous right isn't that they have whacky beliefs, it's that the want to impose their beliefs on the rest of us.

That is pretty funny.

When that old phony, Billy Graham gave Mitt his blessing, it was about 24 hours later that his website was changed to read that Mormonism isn't a cult. Meanwhile, the Morm sites still say Christianity is the devil's doing.

And, how bizarre is it that Christians don't mind that a very basic tenet of Mormonism is "lying for the lord"! The right has twisted themselves into pretzels just to be able to stomach Mitt.

As for Mittens' twist and shout act, how long before he praises the first responders he said he wanted to cut and how long before he denies he said he wanted to get rid of FEMA?

Thats weird. He has said he was not going to cut FEMA. Weirdly, your messiah plans to cut FEMA by 900 million. Wacko. Everytime I see your name pop up, all I can do is, LOL!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

SUPPORT FOR OBAMA STRONGER TODAY THAN 08’

I supported Obama in 08’ and my support for him to today is stronger than in 08’ because in 08’ I did not know him and he had not been proven. Today he has been tested and passed the test in flying colors. And I find those that supported him in 08’ feel the same way I do. Romney is unknown territory and those that support him is either ignorant or racist and would vote for anyone other than Obama. Obama’s record on foreign policies and domestic policies is outstanding and he has done the impossible with what he had to work with when he took office in 08’ and if anyone cannot see this and understand it, it’s because they are deaf, dumb and blind or racist. He has accomplished more in his 4 years than any other president in history, including Clinton and has earned another 4 years to complete what he started.

President Obama’s 244 Accomplishments, Part 4 - Jack & Jill Politics

http://www.peoplesworld.org/professor-lists-obama-accomplishments-over-244-and-growing/

i like him. but i doubt its correct that people are more enthusiastic about him today than four years ago. he just still happens to be better than his adversary.

Its true that President Obama has accomplished an amazing amount of good - and in spite of the R doing all they could to hurt him and hurt the country's recovery. But, the R is so good at their own self-aggrandizing photo ops and the D are so bad at it that many just don't know how much damage the R have done as opposed to the good from the prez.

You gotta hand it to the no good anti-Americans like Boehner, McConnell, Cantor, Ryan and Mittens. They can smell a photo op a mile away, get changed outta their golfing togs and lying to camera within minutes.

I also disagree that we don't know about Mittens. We know that he's a job destroyer, that he'll take the credit for taking stimulus money for the Olympics, that he was a less than stellar governor. And, from watching him, we know he would be a disaster as president.

More than anything else, we know Mitt is a serial and pathological liar.
anyone you dont like you call Anti-American......but i notice you never call some of the dirt bag Democrats that.....do you realize you sound like a fucking asshole when you say those things Dudley?....and your just as bad as Mitt.....you have portrayed yourself as something you are not.....just like Mitt....your no different.....your Anti-American just because of your bullshit.....

You mind explaining how?

I AM A MAN!

That is pretty funny.

When that old phony, Billy Graham gave Mitt his blessing, it was about 24 hours later that his website was changed to read that Mormonism isn't a cult. Meanwhile, the Morm sites still say Christianity is the devil's doing.

And, how bizarre is it that Christians don't mind that a very basic tenet of Mormonism is "lying for the lord"! The right has twisted themselves into pretzels just to be able to stomach Mitt.

As for Mittens' twist and shout act, how long before he praises the first responders he said he wanted to cut and how long before he denies he said he wanted to get rid of FEMA?

When that old phony

you should talk.....geezuz you have no shame.....

[quot

State which 'whacky belief' it is that you object too, and then show with linked evidence that these 'whacky beliefs' are trying to be legistlated.

Trying to tell women what kind of birth control they can have...

Trying to put the Ten Commandments in Public Buildings.

Trying to establish school prayer.

Trying to teach about talking snakes in Science Class.

Discrimination against gays.

And I don't do links for funditards... they won't understand them anyway.

[quot

Trying to tell women what kind of birth control they can have...

Trying to put the Ten Commandments in Public Buildings.

Trying to establish school prayer.

Trying to teach about talking snakes in Science Class.

Discrimination against gays.

And I don't do links for funditards... they won't understand them anyway.

:lol:

That's what I thought, you're full of shit and lame excuses. ;)

Forum List

Back