Support for Merkel's bloc hits record low,AfD at new high!

hitler-laughing-gif.gif

Immigration is killing the left all over the world. Who would have thought that prioritizing the comfort of foreigners over the comfort of citizens wouldn't be a popular position?

Immigration is killing the left all over the world. Who would have thought that prioritizing the comfort of foreigners over the comfort of citizens wouldn't be a popular position?
The West should probably try not creating so many refugees for once

Even if everything is our fault the answer is still not to bring them here. Anybody that thinks inviting millions of poor and uneducated people into the United States will be a positive thing for our country is a fucking idiot.

Good point. Remind everybody that you nutjobs base your lives around millenia old fairy tales

It just seemed kind of cheeky to me. I cracked a smile and I'm not religious at all. There are plenty of reasons why it's stupid to let millions of poor people into the United States. We should only let in those with useful skills and the ability to survive without welfare.

Even if everything is our fault the answer is still not to bring them here. Anybody that thinks inviting millions of poor and uneducated people into the United States will be a positive thing for our country is a fucking idiot.
Even if you sow, you should never have to reap. Probably what most fallen societies argued as they collapsed.

Good point. Remind everybody that you nutjobs base your lives around millenia old fairy tales

It just seemed kind of cheeky to me. I cracked a smile and I'm not religious at all. There are plenty of reasons why it's stupid to let millions of poor people into the United States. We should only let in those with useful skills and the ability to survive without welfare.
Your ancestors couldn't survive without welfare, so they voted over and over again for welfare.

Even if you sow, you should never have to reap. Probably what most fallen societies argued as they collapsed.

It seems that you just don't get it at all, so allow me to illuminate. Bringing in millions of people in an effort that won't fix the problem but will damage our economy and culture out of guilt over bad things we've done is completely fucking asinine. It's not logical.

Your ancestors couldn't survive without welfare, so they voted over and over again for welfare.

Social programs can't survive if we bring in countless millions that will qualify for access to them. We do not have the resources to care for the poor of the world. We need to close the door on poor foreigners and focus on Americans.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back