Support for Gay Marriage Outweighs Opposition in Polls

You know what? You gay people are not the fucking center of the universe! We have bigger problems than whether Gays can pretend to be normal.

I'm sure you think the price of gas is a more important issue than someone's equal rights, but we don't all agree with you on that.

Actually yes at lease Fuel is something that matters. .They have the EXACT right to marriage as I do.

You know what? You gay people are not the fucking center of the universe! We have bigger problems than whether Gays can pretend to be normal.

I'm sure you think the price of gas is a more important issue than someone's equal rights, but we don't all agree with you on that.

Actually yes at lease Fuel is something that matters. .They have the EXACT right to marriage as I do.

No. They don't.

You should talk to your buddies about that. Last time I checked, the American Authoritarian Right dishes out MAJOR BUCKS and donates MAJOR TIME to making sure that gay people can't marry.

And all of this makes absolutely no sense to me; what would compel someone to prevent another human being from taking part in an activity that has no effect on the lives of anyone but the person taking part in the activity?

It's akin to baseball players lobbying to prevent all soccer players from playing soccer, despite the fact that both sides could play their own respective sports at the same time with zero interference whatsoever.

Last edited:

You would think they are the center of the universe, considering all the effort that bigots put forth just to make them feel like second class citizens.

No. They don't.

They do....What they want is MORE than me.

You're flipping your own flawed argument against yourself.

Technically, if gays are granted the right to marry, YOU will also have that right as well (ie you will be able to marry someone of the same sex if you wish to).

No one's asking for special rights, as the privilege will be applied to all citizens across the board.

You should talk to your buddies about that. Last time I checked, the American Authoritarian Right dishes out MAJOR BUCKS and donates MAJOR TIME to making sure that gay people can't marry.

And all of this makes absolutely no sense to me; why would someone donate so much of their time & cash to prevent a group of people from participating in something that has absolutely no effect on anyone's life whatsoever?

It's akin to baseball players lobbying to prevent all soccer players from playing soccer, despite the fact that both sides could play their own respective sports at the same time with zero interference whatsoever.
Proof please.

No. They don't.

How would allowing me to marry my partner of 17 years grant me MORE rights than you get?

So you want special rights to marry a same sex person....You already have the same right as I to marry a person of the opposite sex....Why should you get special privileges over me????Cause of your choice to not live as I ? I dont think anyone should be rewarded just cause of a sexual perversion or act. Thats prostitution... Are you a hooker now?

And all of this makes absolutely no sense to me; why would someone donate so much of their time & cash to prevent a group of people from participating in something that has absolutely no effect on anyone's life whatsoever?

Proof please.

Proof of what?

Proof please.

Proof of what?
Your claim numbnuts.

How would allowing me to marry my partner of 17 years grant me MORE rights than you get?

So you want special rights to marry a same sex person....You already have the same right as I to marry a person of the opposite sex....Why should you get special privileges over me????Cause of your choice to not live as I ? I dont think anyone should be rewarded just cause of a sexual perversion or act. Thats prostitution... Are you a hooker now?

Thanatos - Who's asking for special rights? If gay marriage becomes recognized within whatever jurisdiction you live in, are you - specifically - somehow going to be prevented from marrying someone of the opposite sex?

Will the county keep a list of "noted straight people" in order to prevent you from entering into a gay marriage?

Explain, bud...

Last edited:

What he's really pissed off about is the fact that you have the right to experience a hundred times more lesbian sex than he ever will, sitting behind the screen of his computer.

I could care less what lesbians do in privacy....I am sure the feeling is mutual as well.

You, sir, are an idiot.

The current law recognizes your marriage since you're a man marrying a woman. A woman does not have that right. She does not have the equal right you have to have her marriage to a woman recognized by the state.

And yet, you think everyone is equal in this regard. I'd love to hear how you can think that when the laws clearly show it isn't true.

You, sir, are an idiot.

The current law recognizes your marriage since you're a man marrying a woman. A woman does not have that right. She does not have the equal right you have to have her marriage to a woman recognized by the state.

And yet, you think everyone is equal in this regard. I'd love to hear how you can think that when the laws clearly show it isn't true.

How is it they are not afforded the same rights????? If they marry a person of opposite sex how are their rights violated???? What you want liberal crybaby is for them to have MORE rights than I have or DIFFERENT rights in ether case they are not EQUAL rights.

You, sir, are an idiot.

How is it they are not afforded the same rights????? If they marry a person of opposite sex how are their rights violated???? What you want liberal crybaby is for them to have MORE rights than I have or DIFFERENT rights in ether case they are not EQUAL rights.

Do you realize the hypocritical nature of your argument?

You said that gays have just as much of a right to marry someone of the opposite sex as anyone else...

so (on the flipside)....

If gay marriage is legalized, wouldn't you have just as much of a right to marry someone of the same sex?

How would gays "receive" any more additional rights than you? I don't understand, and need you to explain because you are caught in a gigantic DOUBLE STANDARD.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back