CDZ Support for Gay Marriage grows

How is the LGBT community a "negative"? They are not doing anything harmful to society. They have subtracted absolutely nothing. Heterosexuals have lost nothing. We can have any kind of marriage we want to have, be it S&M, "traditional," "bible," open, penis-worshiping, long-distance, "civil," abusive, bossy, whatever. LGBTs are not being given any "special treatment."

In this issue, my base foundation is not religion but nature.

Really? 40 years ago. Where was that? No doubt a place where gays were relegated to the fringes of society, as they still are in many places. Your anecdotal tale-if even true has no relevance to the question of the place of gays in progressive , inclusive society where they don't have to lurk in the shadows and pay for sex. You are just spreading fear and misinformation with this crap.

In few words, tell me, "what good brings hate and bigotry to society?

See?

You evade a simple question of: what good brings homosexuality to society?

I think you are not the only one who evades that question because your answer will show how negative is homosexuality for society.

Of course people is free to do whatever they want with their bodies, but surely whatever they do, if negative, harmful and "disgusting" can't by any means be supported and defended by the government.

If the government is not allowed to intervene and stop homosexuality from society anymore (as it was decades ago) the same as well the government is the last agency to get involved in giving homosexuality "special treatment".

Homosexuality is a behavior, a negative behavior for the integrity of the person, nothing to be "proud of".

Gay marriage must be discarded. Homosexuals can live together as a couple, but by respect to nature the government must not given them marriage licenses.
You're right. It is a "simple question" in that only a simpleton would ask it. The short answer is that they contribute the same "good" to society as anyone else. The have families and raise children. They work and pay takes. They own and maintain homes. They volunteer in their communities, they vote and much, much more.

Simple mines like your's only see the sex. You're obsessed with it, which indicates to me that YOU are the one with the problem. You want to drive gays back into the closet and marginalize them. You want to abolish same sex marriage but I'll bet that you cannot explain how that will make anything better for society .

No individual, no group has to prove their worth in order to be afforded rights. Anyone seeking to limit the rights of others must show that doing so will somehow benefit society

You seem to be a very foolish person who has little knowledge or understanding of human sexuality or much of anything else.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back