Suporter of the U.S Contitution - Caucasian American

ROBESPIERRE

Student of History
Apr 27, 2011
Northern California
Hello Everyone at the U.S. Message Board !

I wich to introduce myself. I am a native born U.S. American, but I am well travelled. I was lucky enough to have gone to school in Europe, where I also worked for over 20 years. I am currantly living back in the USA, but I plan to retire in Latin America soon.

I am a student of history. I am also a suporter of the Capitalist system of government. It is far from perfect, but it is the best system to date. I understand how Capitalism works and I know how it has benefited Humankind. I also suport the idea of seperation of church & state. I respect the right of any person to his religious beliefs, but I also believe in banning religious doctrine from politics. I do not believe our country was founded on "Christian" principals, but upon pricipals far more complex and intellecual than these. Our society is a shining example of ideas, tried and true, which evolved over many centuries and are mainly a continuation of the ideas of Western Civilization: The ideas which have their roots and beginnings in the intellectual schools of the Ancient Helenic Greeks and are bound up with the evolutionary movements away from Medieval Feudal Piety toward a more liberal society which respects the rights and dignity of the individual: The right of Liberty and Privacy the right of citizens to persue happiness on their own individual terms based on their own individual inginuity and labor, without constant scrutiny from the government.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back