Superstorm Sandy aka Barack Obama's Katrina: Approximately 75% of Fuel Stations w/o G

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Superstorm Sandy aka Barack Obama's Katrina: Approximately 75% of Fuel Stations w/o Gas​

Ten days after the touchdown of Superstorm Sandyin the Northeast, not only is the northeast this morning under several inches of snow, gas stations are still without fuel.
Last weekend, GasBuddy.com set up a fuel shortage tracker site to assist motorists in the tri-state area in their search for gas.
As of this morning, 75% of the fuel stations between New Jersey, New York City, Long Island have no gas. See screenshots below of GasBuddy.com's fuel shortage tracker site as of 6:51 a.m. this today

[excerpt]
Read more:
Viewpoints of a Sagittarian: Superstorm Sandy aka Barack Obama's Katrina: Approximately 75% of Fuel Stations w/o Gas

Ya think?--lol This storm really could not have hit a better place--LOL. Not that I think it's funny--but I clearly remember the shit that was delivered to G.W. Bush over Katrina.

More media bias. They have praised obozo for sitting on his hands just like they crucified bush for doing nothing after katrina.

Ya think?--lol This storm really could not have hit a better place--LOL. Not that I think it's funny--but I clearly remember the shit that was delivered to G.W. Bush over Katrina.

Yes - but do you also remember WHY the shit was delivered to Bush? It wasn't because the levees broke. It was because it took nearly a week before FEMA came on scene. The difference here is that FEMA was on scene the DAY BEFORE the storm hit.

I remember when Gloria ripped New England - we were without power for 8 days, and some went longer than that. Seems that you can't just turn the power on without getting the wires back on the poles for some reason...

Yes - but do you also remember WHY the shit was delivered to Bush? It wasn't because the levees broke. It was because it took nearly a week before FEMA came on scene. The difference here is that FEMA was on scene the DAY BEFORE the storm hit.

I remember when Gloria ripped New England - we were without power for 8 days, and some went longer than that. Seems that you can't just turn the power on without getting the wires back on the poles for some reason...

Horse Shit--it wasn't the levies broke--it was because the federal government aka (FEMA) didn't deliver a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at that football stadium with 20k people whom decided to IGNORE the evacuation order.

Last edited:

Horse Shit--it wasn't the levies broke--it was because the federal government aka (FEMA) didn't deliver a peanut butter and jelly sandwich at that football stadium with 20k people whom decided to IGNORE the evacuation order.

Read it again... I SAID it wasn't because the levees broke.
FEMA not only failed to provide PB&Js, FEMA also failed to provide shelter. FEMA failed to have people in place with services ready to go when the storm passed, even though Bush and FEMA knew the likely path of the storm far enough in advance to have had those teams and services ready to roll when the sun came back out.

I have a small amount of sympathy for the folks who stayed home during Katrina - most of whom had no place to go. The NJ seacoast is another matter. MOST of those folks should have left and didn't solely because they had seen other storms pass right by and decided to tempt fate.

FEMA not only failed to provide PB&Js, FEMA also failed to provide shelter. FEMA failed to have people in place with services ready to go when the storm passed, even though Bush and FEMA knew the likely path of the storm far enough in advance to have had those teams and services ready to roll when the sun came back out.

I have a small amount of sympathy for the folks who stayed home during Katrina - most of whom had no place to go. The NJ seacoast is another matter. MOST of those folks should have left and didn't solely because they had seen other storms pass right by and decided to tempt fate.

Hmm..., My daughter and family followed orders and evacuated. When they returned their home had been flooded out. FEMA has yet to respond to the Broad Channel Community, although trucks have been seen passing through going to the Rockaways. They have generators with no gasoline to run them. The sub freezing weather has further destroyed their homes by burst water pipes. Still there is no help available in that community except whatever they have banded together to do.Whatever happened to all that fuel that was supposedly sent to the areas in need?

Hmm..., My daughter and family followed orders and evacuated. When they returned their home had been flooded out. FEMA has yet to respond to the Broad Channel Community, although trucks have been seen passing through going to the Rockaways. They have generators with no gasoline to run them. The sub freezing weather has further destroyed their homes by burst water pipes. Still there is no help available in that community except whatever they have banded together to do.Whatever happened to all that fuel that was supposedly sent to the areas in need?

Sorry to hear... and glad they made it out.

I know how frustrating it is to see the workers flying by without stopping - but they're there, right? Your beef isn't with FEMA, it's with Christie who is directing where the help goes.

I only see what they put in the news down here in NC. How bad was the damage at Rockaways? Think all I've seen was a torn up boardwalk and a couple of houses awash on the beach...

Forum List

Back