Supersex

Colin

Gold Member
Aug 11, 2009
England
A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home.

As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say, "Supersex."

She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex."

He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."

Rodeo Sex

The act of doggy-style sex, where, approaching the climax, the male participant remarks: "Your sister likes it this way, too". He then starts the clock to see how long he can stay on.

'Buck managed 27 seconds of rodeo sex with Annalise. He would, alas, never ride her again.'

Rodeo Sex

The act of doggy-style sex, where, approaching the climax, the male participant remarks: "Your sister likes it this way, too". He then starts the clock to see how long he can stay on.

'Buck managed 27 seconds of rodeo sex with Annalise. He would, alas, never ride her again.'

I've heard it so that instead of telling her about her sister, you say "I have the clap" or something like that, THEN start counting. :lol:

Rodeo Sex

I've heard it so that instead of telling her about her sister, you say "I have the clap" or something like that, THEN start counting.

I've heard, and I emphasize on 'heard', that you'll experience far more 'turbulence' if you mention her father. Although in some close-knit communities the tables have been known to be turned on the 'cowboy' when his unashamed 'steed' casually remarks that her father's a very passionate lover/cow-hand.

Rodeo Sex

I've heard it so that instead of telling her about her sister, you say "I have the clap" or something like that, THEN start counting. :lol:

Get to try that out someday, maybe you will, young padawan.

A little old lady was running up and down the halls in a nursing home.

As she walked, she would flip up the hem of her nightgown and say, "Supersex."

She walked up to an elderly man in a wheelchair. Flipping her gown at him, she said, "Supersex."

He sat silently for a moment or two and finally answered, "I'll take the soup."
When I was a kid I actually thought the Waitresses at restaurants were asking people "SuperSalad?". :lol:

Forum List

Back