SuperPower

Semper Fi

VIP Member
Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Have any of you played this game? I bought it a few days ago to occupy me while on a trip, and it is fun! It's a turn-based strategy that out-strategizes even CivIII. So far, I've been had NATO attack Germany (after an unfortunate invasion of Denmark), ended the world after Nuclear genocide in Russia, conquered the southern African peninsula, ect. It is alot of fun, and teaches you how to manage countries (not like we'd ever need that, of course). It takes a bit to get started and takes a little while to learn enough to play the game at its full potential. Its been alot of fun so far, and I've had it for only a few days.

Yeah dude, I bought it becuase it looked really fun, and only cost ten bucks. It is really addicting and a blast. When you consider that it is just a test-turn-based game, you start to think it will be boring, but it REALLY isn't. A great strat is to create you own type of infantry with all the highest tech. Just 500 of those can conquer any city...(BUT THEY ARE EXPENSIVE!!!)

Forum List

Back