SuperPACs

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
What is the difference between the Citizens United decision and the definition of an Oligarchy?

ol·i·gar·chy
 
a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.

a state or organization so ruled.

the persons or class so ruling.

What is the difference between the Citizens United decision and the definition of an Oligarchy?

ol·i·gar·chy
 
a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.

If you don't want to watch political advertising, just turn off the TV.

And please stop whining.

ol·i·gar·chy
 

If you don't want to watch political advertising, just turn off the TV.

And please stop whining.

Thanks for the wise words of advice

Hopefully, you now understand the difference between an 'Oligarchy' and the ability of a group to run some advertising on your 6 o'clock news.

Hopefully, you now understand the difference between an 'Oligarchy' and the ability of a group to run some advertising on your 6 o'clock news.

Sure I do now that you've laid out the differences and how the comparison is not an apt one

Forum List

Back