Supermodel mistakes British opposition leader for plumber

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
LONDON (AFP) - Britain's main opposition leader David Cameron was initially delighted that supermodel Kate Moss asked for his phone number -- until he realised she thought he could help her with her drains.

Conservative Party leader Cameron said in an interview to be broadcast Saturday that he met Moss at a charity bash recently and inexplicably found himself engaged in a conversation with her about flood damage to her home.

"So I went on like this, twittering on, and she turned around and said, 'God, you sound like a really useful guy, can I have your phone number?'" he told the Parkinson chatshow on ITV1.

"I went back to my table and said, 'The good news is, I met Kate Moss and she wanted my telephone number. The bad news is, I think she thinks I'm something to do with drainage'."

Slick media operator Cameron is hardly plumber material. He went to Britain's top fee-paying school Eton and the elite Oxford University.

But he has been mopping up recently after a sustained leak in support for the governing Labour Party, led by Prime Minister Gordon Brown.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/2007111...tainfashionpoliticspeopleoffbeat_071110005826

:lol: Damn, if I were him I would have played it off just to get to know her. She may not be all there in the head but she is gorgeous. Definantly wife leaving material. :lol: :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back