SUPERMAX for detainees--ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?

I said, "try them". That's what I would do.

And no I don't like kangaroo courts.
Your mindless simpleton answer is "try them?"

You better let Obama know. He's doing the same exact thing as Bush. But he's smoke and mirroring you to think it's what you want him to do. You're a dupe.

1.) Bush planned to close gitmo
2.) Bush planned military trials for those who couldn't be indicted
3.) Bush planned to keep those locked up indefinitely who couldn't be tried and who are "too dangerous" to be released.

Obama's still doing all of the above. Nothing's changed except the venue. Supermax now instead of Gitmo. And this satisfies you?

you just don't know its working on you.

Funny you admit seeing this in liberal media but you deny watching any right wing shows. Hell, you even watched our shows for "several years".

Which shows were you watching?

nbc, also I watch the factor. He leans right, but always has opposite views to come on his show...not exactly like keith olbermann, if you know what I mean.

Name the strong lefties that O'Reilly has on? I saw when I was working out at the gym. I take my MP3 player and can listen to the tv's on the wall. He had a couple of dingbat broads on who were "Sort of" defending Obama.

He "leans" right? Wow! That's putting it mildly.

Does Olbermann have guests on ever?

Now let me explain why the left is better than the right on this. I watch Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Matthews. Who's on their show to defend the right?

Delay, Pat Buchanan, Tancrado & Rove. And they get plenty of air time to give their side of things.

Now you will be so kind as to tell me who O'Reilly has on to defend the left. Nobody!!!! Two chicks who work for Bill. Lame! Tell me the next time Bill gets into a heated argument with one of them. I'll watch myself tonight when I go to the gym. I'll bet you they are posers.

Barry Obama, Hillary Clinton..I wouldn't consider Barry a chick...but, you might. Bawney Fwanks...now there is a chick for you. I guess you won't count those. There are others...I just don't know the names. But I think I refuted your tripe, bobo. I guess I will just have to take names when I watch it.

By the way, he does ask a lot of your left wingers to come on...but they don't have the guts to be asked some tough questions. Just sayin...

Last edited:
I said, "try them". That's what I would do.

And no I don't like kangaroo courts.
Your mindless simpleton answer is "try them?"

You better let Obama know. He's doing the same exact thing as Bush. But he's smoke and mirroring you to think it's what you want him to do. You're a dupe.

1.) Bush planned to close gitmo
2.) Bush planned military trials for those who couldn't be indicted
3.) Bush planned to keep those locked up indefinitely who couldn't be tried and who are "too dangerous" to be released.

Obama's still doing all of the above. Nothing's changed except the venue. Supermax now instead of Gitmo. And this satisfies you?

What do you want to do? Me, I'd just let them all go free in America and give them all social security and medicare. Prove to them we are nice and they'll stop hating us. :lol:

Bush sure planned a lot of things. When was he going to implement? All those that were tortured and let go. Wow! Did you cry when they were all let go? And remember you thought they were all really bad 'terrorists" and now we're down to 200. And now you are so sure they are the worse of the worse. Maybe they are. Ok, then spread them out across the country in our prisons and give them life.

What you don't understand is this is Bush's mess. Obama is dealing with his mess. And I'm sure you were a big advocate of GITMO.

What is your solution?

nbc, also I watch the factor. He leans right, but always has opposite views to come on his show...not exactly like keith olbermann, if you know what I mean.

Name the strong lefties that O'Reilly has on? I saw when I was working out at the gym. I take my MP3 player and can listen to the tv's on the wall. He had a couple of dingbat broads on who were "Sort of" defending Obama.

Now let me explain why the left is better than the right on this. I watch Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow and Matthews. Who's on their show to defend the right?

Delay, Pat Buchanan, Tancrado & Rove. And they get plenty of air time to give their side of things.

Now you will be so kind as to tell me who O'Reilly has on to defend the left. Nobody!!!! Two chicks who work for Bill. Lame! Tell me the next time Bill gets into a heated argument with one of them. I'll watch myself tonight when I go to the gym. I'll bet you they are posers.

By the way, he does ask a lot of your left wingers to come on...but they don't have the guts to be asked some tough questions. Just sayin...

That i don't believe. No one is afraid of Bill.

What you don't understand is this is Bush's mess.
Idiot, Gitmo was funded and approved by CONGRESS, which was and is, FULL of Dems. The only reason you think it's a "mess" is, you're parroting the far-left again. It's OUR "mess."
Obama is dealing with his mess.
By doing exactly what Bush was going to do!
And I'm sure you were a big advocate of GITMO.
I damn sure am. It's by far the most humane detention in the history of mankind. It's club fucking MED compared to Supermax.
What is your solution?
Exactly what Obama's doing, exactly what Bush had planned. Try the ones you can indict, military tribunals for the ones you can't, and for the really dangerous ones? Keep them until they rot.

That i don't believe. No one is afraid of Bill.

I didn't say they were afraid...I said they don't have the guts to come on and answer tough questions. :cuckoo:

What you don't understand is this is Bush's mess.
Idiot, Gitmo was funded and approved by CONGRESS, which was and is, FULL of Dems. The only reason you think it's a "mess" is, you're parroting the far-left again. It's OUR "mess."
Obama is dealing with his mess.
By doing exactly what Bush was going to do!
And I'm sure you were a big advocate of GITMO.
I damn sure am. It's by far the most humane detention in the history of mankind. It's club fucking MED compared to Supermax.
What is your solution?
Exactly what Obama's doing, exactly what Bush had planned. Try the ones you can indict, military tribunals for the ones you can't, and for the really dangerous ones? Keep them until they rot.

If they are unlawful enemy combatants too dangerous to let go, find them guilty and put them in a supermax.

I don't know about sobpoenas. This is the first I'm hearing about this technicality you speak of where we can't try them without that. Are you sure? Proof?

Anyways, Obama is speeding up the process. Due process. I know that might only be a right Americans get, but Jose Padilla was an American.

Tim McVeigh & Jeffrey Dahmer got due process. Why not Jose Padilla?

You can't take rights away from Americans for any reason. Or, you shouldn't. Our liberties are slowly being eroded.

Was GITMO funded and approved in 2002 when the GOP had control? They pushed through the Patriot Act too. Yea, there were a few dems in the government back then, so I guess they have to take half the blame, even though the GOP were in full control. So anything that happens now is the GOP's fault too then?

In 2001, President George W. Bush signed an executive order that stipulated that US military could indefinitely detain any non-citizen who he believed was involved in international terrorism. After the Justice Department advised that the Guantanamo Bay Detention Camp could be considered outside US legal jurisdiction, prisoners captured in Afghanistan were moved there beginning in early 2002. After the Bush administration asserted that detainees were not entitled to any of the protections of the Geneva Conventions, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Hamdan v. Rumsfeld on June 29, 2006 that they were entitled to the minimal protections listed under Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions.[4] Following this, on July 7, 2006, the Department of Defense issued an internal memo stating that prisoners would in the future be entitled to protection under Common Article 3.[5][6][7] The detainees currently held as of June 2008 have been classified by the United States as "enemy combatants".

On January 22, 2009 the White House announced that President Barack Obama had signed an order to suspend the proceedings of the Guantanamo military commission for 120 days and that the detention facility would be shut down within the year.[8][9] On January 29, 2009 a military judge at Guantanamo rejected the White House request in the case of Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri, creating an unexpected challenge for the administration as it reviews how America puts Guantanamo detainees on trial.[10]

Guantanamo Bay detention camp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Can you show that Congress funded and approved GITMO? I couldn't find where it said that.

Are you sure Bush had to go thru congress?

You are both beyond stupid and don't pay attention, to boot.
If they are unlawful enemy combatants too dangerous to let go, find them guilty and put them in a supermax.

I don't know about sobpoenas. This is the first I'm hearing about this technicality you speak of where we can't try them without that. Are you sure? Proof?
It's not subpoenas, it's INDICTMENTS and you have to have one of those to try anyone in a federal court.
Was GITMO funded and approved in 2002 when the GOP had control?
Bills aren't "pushed through" when the vote is overwhelmingly bipartisan. As to your Patriot Act bullshit, the Dems themselves renewed it and re-funded it after they had control, and Obama's expanding it!

Take off the partisan blinders son and pull your head out of your ass. Stop being such a clueless dupe for these fuckers.

Now, read this part slow. The money to fund gitmo came from Congress, in response to Bush's exec order. Just like the money to CLOSE it must come from Congress, in response to Obama's exec order!

Last edited:
You are both beyond stupid and don't pay attention, to boot.

It's not subpoenas, it's INDICTMENTS and you have to have one of those to try anyone in a federal court.
Was GITMO funded and approved in 2002 when the GOP had control?
Bills aren't "pushed through" when the vote is overwhelmingly bipartisan. As to your Patriot Act bullshit, the Dems themselves renewed it and re-funded it after they had control, and Obama's expanding it!

Take off the partisan blinders son and pull your head out of your ass. Stop being such a clueless dupe for these fuckers.

Now, read this part slow. The money to fund gitmo came from Congress, in response to Bush's exec order. Just like the money to CLOSE it must come from Congress, in response to Obama's exec order!

This is all your spin on the facts. And I knew I got the word you used wrong but it wasn't worth exiting and going back to see what you said, Sobpoena or indictments.

Can you show me that is an issue? I've seen nothing about this.

PS. You have said some very hurtful things to me. (jerky boys) :lol: I'm going to sue you. :lol:

I don't think anyone has ever gone to the trouble of explaining just what it is that is wrong with GITMO..

from what I've seen it is in a sunny breezy location.. from what I've read the prisoners get "3 square and 5 prayers" a day. have put on weight, have recreation.. it is clean and state of the art.. so what exactly is it about the facility that is so objectionable? doyathink?

This is all your spin on the facts.
It's not spin, mouth breather. It's just plain facts!
And I knew I got the word you used wrong
Because you are sloppy. A sloppy thinker, writer, probably a sloppy worker and a sloppy 2 minute fuck for yer dog too, just sloppy.
Can you show me that is an issue? I've seen nothing about this.
Study United States District Court procedures. You HAVE to have an indictment to proceed against a defendant. Most anyone knows that.

Bozo said:
Not what I heard
THAT is spin, nincompoop!^^^

And, I know it's after 5 your time. You've had to log off yer boss's computer and go home where you have no computer and no internet, because your dad won't let you buy any of that shit -- they don't have coupons for them!

See ya Monday dipshit!

Last edited:
I no longer agree that the worst punishment possible is death. It's living out the rest of your life in a 9 by 6 foot cell for 23 hours a day--with vitually no human contact. A steel bed with pad, a steel toilet, a steel sink--with what looks to be something of a mirror but is unbreakable. There are no windows to the outside from your cell--there is a slot in the door--where your food is delivered-along with a very small door window you can peek out of to look at the concrete wall in front of you. That's it for the cell.

Your 1 hour a day outside--is by yourself.

If I ever have the unfortunate lot in life to go to a max prison for life, I would BEG for solitary.

I always find it incredible that these bozos WANT to be with a bunch of psycos.

I'd say, "Put me in that cell, ALONE, with nothing but books, a toilet and a bed."

I'd be just fine.

The last thing I'd want is to be around a bunch of angry homosexual prisoners.

I no longer agree that the worst punishment possible is death. It's living out the rest of your life in a 9 by 6 foot cell for 23 hours a day--with vitually no human contact. A steel bed with pad, a steel toilet, a steel sink--with what looks to be something of a mirror but is unbreakable. There are no windows to the outside from your cell--there is a slot in the door--where your food is delivered-along with a very small door window you can peek out of to look at the concrete wall in front of you. That's it for the cell.

Your 1 hour a day outside--is by yourself.

If I ever have the unfortunate lot in life to go to a max prison for life, I would BEG for solitary.

I always find it incredible that these bozos WANT to be with a bunch of psycos.

I'd say, "Put me in that cell, ALONE, with nothing but books, a toilet and a bed."

I'd be just fine.

The last thing I'd want is to be around a bunch of angry homosexual prisoners.

If I could I'd oblige you....but, I'd send in big Bubba once a day, just for an hour. So for one hour your name would be Phyllis. :lol:

Forum List

Back