Superman threatens to renounce US citizenship

Cap and Deadpool? Talk about opposite ends of the spectrum! LOL

Yeah, I know. Cap was my first comic book fascination as a kid. I still loved the character right up to their stupid "Death of Captain America" BS last year. Deadpool just tugs at that part of me where I could see myself being something like that in another lifetime. "Merc with a Mouth" is just such a perfect tagline for him.
I'm an X-o-phile. I started out with the Uncanny X-Men 233, and had got all the back issues to 144 (yes, Days of Future Past) but I quit around issue 305 because they absolutely wrecked the book.

I wonder how many of those lauding this idea as a great move would be happy to learn that Superman is based on Jewish heroes? Oh noes! The Jewish roots of Superman!

Except for maybe they heat vision. LOL

Superman threatens to renounce US citizenship | Books | guardian.co.uk

Conservative commentators and bloggers react with disgust to the DC Comics superhero's decision

After years of declaring he stood for "truth, justice and the American way," Superman has provoked the ire of rightwingers by threatening to renouce his US citizenship.

In the latest issue of Action Comics, which went on sale on Wednesday, the Man of Steel decides to take the step after he intervenes in a protest against the Iranian government.
<more>

it's kind of stupid, to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back