Superior Culture?

Key words in that link : "even though such hadiths are not confirmed to be authentic."

I know several Muslim women. None of whom are circumsized or ever heard about it as part of a discussion of Muslim culture till recently in the news. I know an Ethiopian Christian who told me all the women in his family and probably all the women in his native town are circumsized.

Key into what is done...

In several countries Christian, Jewish, and Pagan tribes also still practice FC

It isn't just the Muslim tribes.

Circumcision of either sex is disgusting IMO. Don't matter what religion the circumsizers happen to be.

To claim it's a Muslim thing and ignore that it's done by so many others hurts the women who suffer it and hinders efforts to end the practice.

The people in the West that hate Islam call it Female Genital Mutilation FMG

In reality, it is just Female Circumcision FC

And not much difference than Male Circumcision. MC

Just the removing excess skin. Which is done in Hospitals everyday.

just give it a few years and chicks in their early twenties will be out getting circumcised in an effort to be unique and cool much like vaginal piercings today.

why is it that female circumcision prompted by culture is bad while male circumcision prompted by culture is acceptable?
One is designed to make sex unenjoyable and even painful. The other isn't.

The people in the West that hate Islam call it Female Genital Mutilation FMG

In reality, it is just Female Circumcision FC

And not much difference than Male Circumcision. MC

Just the removing excess skin. Which is done in Hospitals everyday.

No reason to remove anything from anybody. It's pointless and puts infants at risk for the sake of a fast buck for a surgeon.

The female version is done in all different ways. And usually not in a hospital. In the worst cases it's a clitorectomy as well, with the labia sewed up to make more pleasure for the future husband. No regard as to how a woman can keep herself clean after that.

The Christian Ethiopian guy told me the girl he loved as a boy got a bad infection from it and had probably been badly mutilated.

just give it a few years and chicks in their early twenties will be out getting circumcised in an effort to be unique and cool much like vaginal piercings today.

why is it that female circumcision prompted by culture is bad while male circumcision prompted by culture is acceptable?

I would not be surprised to see that happen.

No reason to remove anything from anybody. It's pointless and puts infants at risk for the sake of a fast buck for a surgeon.

The female version is done in all different ways. And usually not in a hospital. In the worst cases it's a clitorectomy as well, with the labia sewed up to make more pleasure for the future husband. No regard as to how a woman can keep herself clean after that.

The Christian Ethiopian guy told me the girl he loved as a boy got a bad infection from it and had probably been badly mutilated.
I personally know dozens of women who have had FC and experianced NO problems in a happy marriage or child bearing.

that wasn't an answer, but whatever.

It was an answer, why someone would persist in spreading untruths about a horrible practice that harms young girls seems to me to want to see it continue.

You only seem to mind female circumcision by Muslims. I guess it's okay when Christians, Jews and or religious people do it? I'm sure some atheists do it too. It that okay also?

I personally know dozens of women who have had FC and experianced NO problems in a happy marriage or child bearing.

They must be the lucky ones. Did they experience it like many do? As young girls without anesthesia?

It was an answer, why someone would persist in spreading untruths about a horrible practice that harms young girls seems to me to want to see it continue.

You only seem to mind female circumcision by Muslims. I guess it's okay when Christians, Jews and or religious people do it? I'm sure some atheists do it too. It that okay also?

My sons were not circumcised, even though their father is a Jew. Even Sunni has acquiesced on the female deal, which too often includes removal of the clitoris.

Is Female Genital Mutilation an Islamic Problem? - Middle East Quarterly

when my baby's mom gave birth the doctor had to cut her a little bit
then her lady doctor put a few stitches in after the birth..then she winked at me and said ..I threw in a few extra for you....cheeky devil..

Last edited:

I would say that they have not experienced what it is like to have a clitoral orgasm then, but who cares as that possibility has been taken away from them.

Oh and women are worthless other than being baby makers and cooking food, if we are going with strict Muslim law.

Last edited:
when my baby's mom gave birth the doctor had to cut her a little bit
then her lady doctor put a few stitches in after the birth..then she winked at me and said ..I threw in a few extra for you....cheeky devil..

Enjoy. I hope your baby's mom does too. Let's hope you let her keep her clitoris.

Forum List

Back