Superior Culture?

Preferably APPLE. Anything else would be un-American.

well, speak of the devil...

momsapple.jpg

You evaded my question about men. Try again.

It is the parents responsible for indoctrinating their children not mass media.

bullshit it is..unless your living on a LDS compound...and the natural state of a woman is maternal..and its not having 3 marriages and 50 sex partners. aborting her children.and ending her life living alone with a cat and some girlfriends...that has been programmed by design

So as a parent I give up my duty to indoctrinate my children to the mass media?
Are you insane?

Again I ask are men supposed to be virgins when they marry?

The idea that the UK is a theocracy is laughable. Someone doesn't understand power very well. If any doubt about UK, let's talk about HOW the Anglican Church was founded. :rolleyes:

The fact that there is a state church really has little to do with whether or not the state is ruled by a theocracy. Iran is a theocracy.

Not a laughable (or sad) as posting stuff that claims female genital mutilation is a Muslim religious rite.

A state is not ruled by a theocracy. Theocracy is a form of government.

you don't young American girls are controlled and indoctrinated to turn against the natural state of a woman into a thong up the ass bumping and grinding.. baby aborting.. sex in the city,,L word watching whores ?
Why would any of them want you to decide what they should do or think? Oh, right, they wouldn't.

As for female circumcision, indeed more common in Africa, but this mostly 'moderate' Islamic site offers 'professional opinions':
Female circumcision is NOT found in the Quran

It is found in a couple of "Weak" Hadiths ( Weak: meaning questionable as to authenticity)

Female circumcision was in certain cultures "before" Islam.

It was Not started by Islam.

Female circumcision is NOT found in the Quran

It is found in a couple of "Weak" Hadiths ( Weak: meaning questionable as to authenticity)

Female circumcision was in certain cultures "before" Islam.

It was Not started by Islam.
Of course not, Islam isn't that new as a religion. It is however continued by Islam. Just like honor killings and making women dress from head to toe and hide themselves from everyone. Islam sucks, IMO, and it wouldn't bother me a bit to see the end of it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course not, Islam isn't that new as a religion. It is however continued by Islam. Just like honor killings and making women dress from head to toe and hide themselves from everyone. Islam sucks, IMO, and it wouldn't bother me a bit to see the end of it. :)
In several countries Christian, Jewish, and Pagan tribes also still practice FC

It isn't just the Muslim tribes.

What is the rule of state? As for female circumcision, indeed more common in Africa, but this mostly 'moderate' Islamic site offers 'professional opinions':

Islamic Ruling on Female Circumcision - IslamonLine.net - Ask The Scholar

Key words in that link : "even though such hadiths are not confirmed to be authentic."

I know several Muslim women. None of whom are circumsized or ever heard about it as part of a discussion of Muslim culture till recently in the news. I know an Ethiopian Christian who told me all the women in his family and probably all the women in his native town are circumsized.

Such a bigot. You put Allie Baba to shame.

just give it a few years and chicks in their early twenties will be out getting circumcised in an effort to be unique and cool much like vaginal piercings today.

why is it that female circumcision prompted by culture is bad while male circumcision prompted by culture is acceptable?

Key words in that link : "even though such hadiths are not confirmed to be authentic."

I know several Muslim women. None of whom are circumsized or ever heard about it as part of a discussion of Muslim culture till recently in the news. I know an Ethiopian Christian who told me all the women in his family and probably all the women in his native town are circumsized.
Women from Somalia, Ethiopia, Sudan, and most of N. Africia were circumcised as little girls.

Whether they were Christian, Jewish, Muslim, or Pagan.

Forum List

Back