Superfreakenomics and Global Warming!!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
LOL..........check this sh!t out. Even Bill Gates says it is well reasearched and compelling................global warming can likely be solved with a damn helium ballon and a few miles of garden hose!!!!

Bret Stephens: Freaked Out Over SuperFreakonomics - WSJ.com

Seems this is one of the definitive works out there that completely debunks the whole alarmist sh!t from the environmental jackasses. I just bought it...........this is the kind of stuff that Chris and Old Rocks dont want people seeing!!!:oops::oops::funnyface:

Last edited:
Gotta love the case for letting people have the time to solve the problem rather than trying to impose a solution that will probably fail.

I like the idea that there are quick and cheap ways to alter the climate, if we need to. But before we actually go ahead with any of them we better look long and hard into the law of unintended consequences.

Of course the billion dollar price tag looks a whole lot better than the tens of trillions too. especially when it doesn't crush our economies.

Last edited:
Ya know, when a retard has the letters "k-o-o-k' in its name, it's pretty hard to take it seriously.

Hey skookerasbil - just a bit of friendly advice. The VAST MAJORITY on here see you as a looney tune due to your name and posting style. If you want to be taken seriously, change your Avatar and post using normal fonts etc.

If you don't want to be taken seriously, then carry on s0n...

LOL..........check this sh!t out. Even Bill Gates says it is well reasearched and compelling................global warming can likely be solved with a damn helium ballon and a few miles of garden hose!!!!

Bret Stephens: Freaked Out Over SuperFreakonomics - WSJ.com

Seems this is one of the definitive works out there that completely debunks the whole alarmist sh!t from the environmental jackasses. I just bought it...........this is the kind of stuff that Chris and Old Rocks dont want people seeing!!!:oops::oops::funnyface:

I think you're being fooled by satire. Adding sulfur dioxide to the atmosphere would generate acid rain. Hardly something mainstream scientists would support. So, apparently you've been had. That's right you're a denier, so the "had" part is redundant! :cool:

Sulphates in the stratosphere does produce cooling, from reflecting the incoming sunlight. It also produces acid rain, and at the scale neccessary to counteract the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere at present, it would absolutely have a number of unintended consequences.

OK. Let's just cap.

Put your money where your mouth is old fraud. You work for a company that has been polluting Russia for quite a while now. And it looks like they need to keep better tabs on their Oregon operation as well...I seem to recall you work at the Oregon plant yes? Seems you are in an excellent postion to make a proper statement about a polluting corporation and quit your nice cushy job.

Dances With Bears EVRAZ FACING RUSSIAN MILL SHUTDOWN FOR WATER POLLUTION

Mineweb.com - The world's premier mining and mining investment website Evraz facing Russian mill shutdown for water pollution - IRON AND STEEL | Mineweb

Steel Guru : Pollution control board to investigate Evraz Claymont Steel - 133930 - 2010-02-23

Oregon regulators propose new water pollution permit for Oregon Steel | OregonLive.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back