Supercommitte fails; Wow, Obama is worst leader of all time!!!

Please explain to me anyone how much revenue is collected every time you cut a job from this country? How much revenue is spent supporting those same people who have no job? If you keep cutting all you wind up doing is bleeding to death this economy, true?

False.
Government spending has never created long term or permanant employement.
Except government jobs and that defeats the purpose and they get paid with tax revenues costing money in the long run.

Obama wanted this to fail so he can blame the republicans . Its all about him and his re election. He cant run on his record so he has to find ways to put down the republicans.. Even though the republicans offered 2 plans with tax increases and the dems rejected it. The Dems offered none.

Of course, Obama will get NONE of the blame. Kinda like a football team being 1-10, but the head coach gets no blame at all.

Our country is ripping apart at the seams. And Obama has show NO leadership at all. Just blame rich people and let the rest take care of itself.

He is quite possibly the worst leader, in ANY career profession, we have ever witnessed.

1) Obama has shown NO leadership in the area of debt and defecit reduction thus far.
2) Obama has shown a willingness to increase the national debt at the fastest rate ever.
3) Congressional Democrats and Congressional Republicans have shown no willingness to make serious cuts and both share equal blame.

1. Sure he has. But I think it's bullshit. Cutting spending during a recession is far worse then raising taxes.
2. That's sort of unfair. Most of the spending is a result of Republican shennigans. The Bush tax cut extension, however, was maddening.
3. This is more a cut for thee, pork for me, thing. Everyone wants cuts..so long as their "other" people's cuts.

1) His actions betray any words to the contrary about doing something positive (ie reducing debt/eliminating defecit) in this area.
2) He hasn't had a budget signed nor made a stink about it yet, to me this shows a complacancy on his part to go hog wild with spending
3) Yeah and that is sooo wrong (the way they behave which you describe accurately), both houses screwed the american people with their lack of getting anything done in the little 12 person microcosm of the congress.

Forum List

Back