Superbowl

J

Jeff

So far so good... there has been good music so far
NO RAP!!!!
LOL
Jeff

What the hell, didn't the game just start??? Well alrighty just saw the first commercial, love it! the 2 dogs that fetch the beers! gotta love the BUD LIGHT FETCH!!! :)

that was a good one...lol... as for the music it just surprised me for there not to be some kind of rap trash .
Jeff

I don't even know who's going to be there?? haha! it's the one thing I look forward too! although I have to say, I do miss the bud/budlight bowl - always have to bet with jim on that one, and won the very last one too!

well 1/2 time is over & yes they did it I knew we couldnt have at least one event without Rap in it!!!But to be truthful Kid Rock might as well of been Rap...hell am I getting to old or did anyone understand what he was screaming...lol... & Janet , what can I say other than her brother is Mikey!!!
Jeff

I refuse to watch the Stupor Bowl. Period.

stupor bowl????....LOL....ww it cant be all that bad...lol
Jeff

What an awesome defensive game so far. I thought it would be a blowout... I'm glad to see Carolina still has a chance.

And Janeen... the Budweiser commercial you were talking about is my favorite so far LOL! Well, that one and the one (also Bud) where the horse farts and ignites the candle the woman is holding :laugh:

OOOO well the game is over & NE won ( but they still suck)...guess nothing left to do but wait for next yr

Forum List

Back