Superbowl predictions

Did anybody else notice how much Al Michaels and "pencil neck" Cris Collinsworth were PIMPING for the New York Giants? It was SICKENING! The Giants must have paid those two boobs good money to act as the Giants official "broadcast team".

Did anybody else notice how much Al Michaels and "pencil neck" Cris Collinsworth were PIMPING for the New York Giants? It was SICKENING! The Giants must have paid those two boobs good money to act as the Giants official "broadcast team".

The Giants statistically kicked the Patriots butt right? First half was almost all the Giants. Why wouldn't the announcers acknowledge that?

The Giants statistically kicked the Patriots butt right? First half was almost all the Giants. Why wouldn't the announcers acknowledge that?

Except for the last three minutes of the second half and the first three minutes of the second half.......the Giants controlled the game

But you'd think that they would slurp the Giant's cum in, rather than let it hang in a big strand down their chin.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

But you'd think that they would slurp the Giant's cum in, rather than let it hang in a big strand down their chin.

Saveliberty...I'd like to apologize for my inappropriate and graphic NSFW response.

I'm here, pained and hung over, depressed and disappointed, to admit that both my Superbowl predictions were wrong.

I'm not going to discuss the first one past this sentence because really ... I just don't want to talk about it.

With that said, I really thought Madonna did a great job during the half-time show. I must say I was pleasantly surprised and entertained by her performance.

The company we held during the game was some of the best. The food we cooked and served was D-licious and the spirits we drank were a plenty. Even though we lost the big game, this Superbowl weekend was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to next years.

Now ... how many months until the start of the new season?

Saveliberty...I'd like to apologize for my inappropriate and graphic NSFW response.

Hey, I didn't have a dog in that fight. Your a Pats fan. That's cool.

Sort of, because you didn't post a final score...

It didn't matter. If the Pats had scored one more point, they would have won.

21 - 17.

Add one point to the loser's total and you end up with 21 - 18.

Hm.

No.

Still a loss.

With the score 21-17, anyone who knows football would know that a team cannot score only one point. So, in order for the Pats to score one more point, they would have had to score 6. Thus, the score would have been 23-21

It didn't matter. If the Pats had scored one more point, they would have won.

21 - 17.

Add one point to the loser's total and you end up with 21 - 18.

Hm.

No.

Still a loss.

With the score 21-17, anyone who knows football would know that a team cannot score only one point. So, in order for the Pats to score one more point, they would have had to score 6. Thus, the score would have been 23-21

In what world are feild goals nonexistant?

Had Tommy gotten in FG range the drive prior to the Giants TD, made the FG, then it would have been 21-20 as a final...

Am I missing something?

Edit: In fact, that would have FORCED the giants to go for the TD that NE let them score instead of a just getting into FG range and running out the clock...

Last edited:
New Jersey 14 New England 56

MVP Brady

I did not see this thread saturday so just to prove that I did pick The Giants to win here is the proof and the reasons why. The only thing I was wrong on is that The Giants defense did not really cause Brady too many problems and I thought the crowd would be extremely loud when The Patriots had the ball but it was actually neautral crowd.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/sports/205853-anyone-pulling-for-ny-in-superbowl-2.html

hate the Cheatriots because Belecheck is so freaking over rated.Without Tom Brady he is nothing.Brady resurrected his career.His first year in New England when he had Drew Bledsoe as his starting quarterback he had a losing season,then Brady came on and the rest is history. Also being objective and getting past my hatred of the patriots,this is why I think the Giants will win as well.

I see The Giants winning this from the patriots again.This team is just like that team from 2007,coming on strong at the end of the season and playing well when it needed to to get into the playoffs.Their defense is looking great and that will be too much for tom brady to handle.Three other reasons I expect the giants to win.

1.they own the patriots beating them when they were previously unbeaten in the superbowl two years ago and this year on the road at foxboro and they did not have one of their first string receivers then or their featured running back either due to injurys.this time they have them both and that will be too much for the suspect pats defense to handle.

2.The patriots have not played a GOOD football team in the playoffs yet.The Broncos? what a joke.Teabow has been exposed that when he faces a GOOD team,he is a horrible quarterback. and come on the Ravens with Joe Flacco at quarterback? get serious.that team will never get to the superbowl with flacco at quarterback. Plus more than anything,The Patriots shouldnt be there in the superbowl.

People can blame the loss all they want on the ravens kicker but even if he makes that field goal all that does is send them into overtime which guaranteed them nothing.It never should have come down to that kick.That reciever in the end zone dropped a pass that was knocked out of his arms that a GOOD receiver would have hung on to so since the ravens are the team that should be there and really are the better team defensively,the pats have finally met their match.

3.this game is going to take place in Indianapolis.Colts fans have first shot at the tickets and you got to remember,this is the city that loves and worships Peyton Manning and not only do they hate Tom Brady and the patriots,Peytons little brother Eli is playing there so most fans will naturally be rooting for little brother Eli to win especialy since the Giants fan base travels extremely well much better than the patriots fan base does so it will seem like a home game for the giants and a road game for the patriots which is a big edge for the Giants.

Just think,if the patriots dont have those key penaltys and the Giants dont recover that key fumble,right now everybody in the world would be saying Belecheck is the greatest coach ever.Hopefully this superbowl losss will shut all that talk up for along time now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back