Superbowl predictions

I think it will end up being Giants 41, Patriots 21.

Giants - 44
Patriots - 20

Bank on it.

Why are you two picking the Giants to score over 40 points, a feat which they were unable to accomplish all season, against the Patriots, who did not give up more than 34 points in a game?

This season, against the 1st ranked offense and against the 3rd ranked offense, the Giants gave up 49 and 38 points, respectively. Why do you think they will fair much better against the 2nd ranked offense?

I think it will end up being Giants 41, Patriots 21.

Giants - 44
Patriots - 20

Bank on it.

Why are you two picking the Giants to score over 40 points, a feat which they were unable to accomplish all season, against the Patriots, who did not give up more than 34 points in a game?

This season, against the 1st ranked offense and against the 3rd ranked offense, the Giants gave up 49 and 38 points, respectively. Why do you think they will fair much better against the 2nd ranked offense?

Call it the Manning syndrome (Peyton, not Eli). Unless the Patriots get out to a big lead, the giants are going to run the hell out of the ball and control the clock. When Brady gets back onto the field, they'll roll coverage to Gronk and get 1 or 2 pick sixes. If I'm Belechik (sp?), I'm coming out with flea flickers, half-back passes, onside kicks, fake punts, etc...

The Patriots O-line and D-Line are good, not great. They needed a missed field goal to get past the Ravens and win by 3 points.

Eli is a more mobile QB - can extend plays.

Peyton is about as mobile as the Statue of Liberty.

Eli is a more mobile QB - can extend plays.

Peyton is about as mobile as the Statue of Liberty.

So Tebow is better than Eli using that bizarre yardstick.

"I like watching Tebow, I really do. He combines the firey leadership of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of....Ray Lewis."

--Jim Brockmeyer.

From what I hear, the big winners in the Super Bowl will be Victoria's Secret.

Forum List

Back