Superbowl Prediction

Jim,

Thanks for your kind comments.

I will try and adapt my sense of humour, however, to be more acceptable to an international spectrum. I realise that not everyone enjoys Pythonesque humour, in Britain as anywhere else.

I think I'm going to be saying "what's the superbowl" myself soon, the teams left just do nothing for me. I could care less what happens from this point on, as long as Philly loses!

You got that right Jim!!! I can see eggy dancing around with a HUGE blunt should Philly win!!!! down with them!!!!!!

speaking of, any calls lately??? hahahaha, Dom has a new cell, think we should give the number to Dom and let him make a call to the eggster! :)

Originally posted by 5.10 leader
I will try and adapt my sense of humour, however, to be more acceptable to an international spectrum. I realise that not everyone enjoys Pythonesque humour, in Britain as anywhere else.

Are you kidding me?!? Now that I know that that's the angle you're coming from, I'll be expecting it! :thup:

Now gop, do you want a 5 minute or 10 minute argument about this?

Jim,

Only one knucklehead didn't understand your post...don't stop on his account.

Jim,

If it makes you feel any better, that dry wit is pure class here in Canada. Keep it up!

In that case, a rousing chorus of the "Lumberjacks Song" is called for.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Please tell me you didn't come here because of "Sports". As much as we are glad to have you aboard, there is A LOT more to this board than the superbowl.

When I said "this board", I was actually talking about this part of the board.

An Apology

It seems that my British sense of humour has soared over some peoples heads and irritated others.

I apologize for that, no offence was intended.

Jim, I certainly did not join the board for the sports section. At the risk of causing further offence, I feel there are a lot more important issues to discuss than sport.

In fact there was a surge in interest in American Football, if I may use that expression, in the UK a few years ago when the Superbowl was shown live in the early hours. But interest has subsequently waned and they don't even show recorded highlights any more.

The Superbowl is an important event in the US I know, very much akin to the FA Cup Final here (which, incidentally, I don't watch either).

So guys, sorry for my weird sense of humour, please don't take it personally.

I don't think you irritated anybody. With me, I guess I've spent to much time over at Yahoo. Idiots there will take the time to click on a story and go to the message board to ask why Yahoo would waste their time with a story like that.

Forum List

Back